Sorra gets advice from an 11 year old/ WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON?!

~~*Ciggy's POV*~~ 
you had just gone to the doctor's to visit Moon in her room. she looked like a ghost lately. her face was so pale, she was getting skinnier, and her hair was falling out because of the chemo. you had been crying while she was sleeping, you couldn't handle looking at her like that. you entered her room and saw her sitting on the bed staring into space. she saw you at the door and gave you a weak smile. 

Moon: hi daddy! 

you: hey Moon, how you feelin? 

Moon: not vey good. i dunno i think it's the treatment. my hair is getting thinner, i've been using the same shampoo, i don't know what's wrong with me. 

you smiled at her. she had no idea what was going on.

you: that's the effect of the chemo sweetheart. 

Moon: oh, so my hair is just gonna get thinner? 

you: well...uh...do you need anything? 

Moon: no. i'm okay. 

you sat down next to her and just let her talk to you about random things. you just liked hearing her voice. 

~~*Sasuke's POV*~~ 

you woke up with Sorra in your arms. you looked at her peaceful face and listened to her breathing. she was so insanely gorgeous you were just blown away. 

you(thinking): i'm so lucky i get to be with her. 

you kissed her forehead but she didn't wake up. you slowly rolled her over and got up from the bed. you smiled as you watched her sleeping and went to your room. you opened the door and went straight to your closet. you took out a plain white t-shirt and a pair of jeans and quickly changed. you picked up your brush and went to the mirror and started brushing your hair. you were about to put the brush down when something on your pillow caught your eye. it was a tiny note. you went over and picked it up. 

Your life has been so great 

You have a gorgeous girl 

But she will soon leave you 

Your attitude will be unfurled 

you cocked your eyebrow reading the note over and over. what did they mean "Your attitude will be unfurled"? you kept reading the note until you felt an arm go around your chest and put a cloth on your nose and mouth. you gasped breathing in the toxins and within seconds you were out. 

~~*Back to your POV*~~ 

you got up and got dressed, Sasuke had already left. you put on a baby blue crop top and a black pair of daisy duke shorts. you walked down to the breakfast room surprisingly happy. you just felt really good. you opened the door and everyone was already there. you walked to Sasuke and gave him a kiss on the cheek. you smiled at him. 

you: hey. 

he looked at you a little dazed like he just noticed you. 

Sasuke: oh hi. 

he went back to eating and you sat down a little hurt. 

you(thinking): ok...that was weird... 

you ate in silence and when you were done you got up. Sasuke had finished before you so you thought you would go look for him. he was under one of the cherry blossom trees with a book in his hands. you walked up to him and sat down next to him. 

you: hey Sasuke! 

Sasuke: hi. 

you: um...are you okay?