Hinata makes Ino a squeaky chipmunk xD

after a while you and Naruto reached Sasuke's little house. Naruto knocked...well banged, on Sasuke's door.

Naruto: SASUKE YOU LAZY BUM HURRY UP!!!!

Sasuke ripped open the door.

Sasuke: Naruto what the fu-

before he finished he saw you and looked you up and down. when he looked in your eyes he blushed a little.

Sasuke: uh...Sorra. come on in.

you smiled and walked in Naruto following close behind before Sasuke had a chance to object. when he closed the door you made your way to his couch and sat down crossing your legs in a very lady-like manor.

Sasuke: um. Sorra you look...amazing! i would've been ready earlier but--

Naruto: he's a lazy bum.

Naruto started laughing and Sasuke shot him a death glare.

Sasuke: i'll be down in about 10 minutes, just gimme a chance to fix myself up.

you: take your time, either way you're coming with us.

you smiled and Sasuke nodded.

Sasuke(thinking): there's that adorable smile again. *sigh* she looks insanely gorgeous today! what am i doing?!?! i'm just standing here, i better get dressed. he quickly ran up the stairs and closed his bedroom door.

~~*Sasuke's POV*~~

you shut the door and ran to your closet throwing clothes left and right. you had to put on an outfit that made you look good. you wanted so bad to impress Sorra. you picked out some jeanswith a white shirt and a plaid shirt over it. Then you fixed your hair and put some lotion on your face to make it feel smooth. you put some on your hands to. overall you looked pretty good. you just put on some plain black shoes and walked down the stairs.

~~*Back to your POV*~~

Sasuke came down the stairs and he looked HOT!!! you looked at him and immediately your face was the color of a tomato! in that moment you wanted to grap him and kiss him BUT YOU DIDN'T. damn reality...

anywho! he smiled at you and you guys locked eyes. you smiled back and he looked so cute!!!! Naruto saw you guys lock eyes and he couldn't help but smile a bit. you had to admit, they were pretty adorable together. they were a hell of a lot better than Sasuke and Sakura!!! poor bastard, she was clinging to him constantly!
you guys all got up and headed out the door.

Naruto: so, who should we see first?
you: hmm...how about Lee, TenTen, and Neji! they sounded pretty cool!

Naruto: okay!

Naruto was a few steps ahead of you and Sasuke, which meant he couldn't see you two. every so often Sasuke would look at you or you would look at him. he got a little bit closer every few minutes. after a while his hand brushed yours. you turned red and he did too. just as he began to touch your fingers Naruto whipped his head around and grinned.

Naruto: they're right over there! come on!

you had to smile even though your insides were exploding. you guys all ran to Lee, Tenten and Neji. a boy with long brown hair and pale eyes was leaning against a tree watching the other two. a brown haired girl with two buns, who you predicted was TenTen, was holding a large punching bag. the third one was a boy with a bowl cut, rather large eyebrows, and a green jumpsuit that when you first saw made you think "WTF?!?!" he was kicking the punching bag with a lot of force but the girl was pretty strong and held her own.

Naruto: hey guys!

TenTen: hi Naruto! what's up?

Naruto: nothin much, i wanted you to meet the newest addition to our team.