What a looooong night >.<

you woke with Sasuke's arm around you and you laying on his chest. you slowly and quietly got up and made your way to his shower. you turned on the water and shut the door. when you got in you just let the water flow on your body as you thought of last night. you had a big smile on your face, it looked like slept with a hanger in your mouth.

you looked at all of Sasuke's products in his shower. you picked up a few things looking at them closely. you laughed when you saw the soap in his shower because you recognized that it was special soap for "sensitive" type skin. you're sister used to use it. when you thought of your sister you wanted so badly to tell her. you turned off the water and got out wrapping a towel around you.
when you walked down the hallway again you passed a little table with a phone on it. you stopped looking at it.

you(thinking): should i call her?

you began to reach for it but then stopped and pulled back your hand. you didn't want to have a whole conversation, maybe some other time...or maybe never...

you walked into Sasuke's room where he was sleeping ever so peacefully. you smiled and just looked at him breathe in and out. that's how you got to sleep, just listening to him breathe. it was like your own little lullaby. you found your underwear and put it on. then you went to Sasuke's drawers and pulled out a pair of boxers. you would use them as shorts, then you got a shirt from his closet and put that on too. you crawled into bed again and put Sasuke's arm back around you. this time he woke up and you kissed his cheek.

you: morning.

Sasuke: i see you're comfortable with stealing my clothes.

you: yeah pretty much.

he laughed and leaned over so he could face you. you put your arms around each other and your foreheads touched. you both with beaming.

you: you know i woke up this morning with the biggest smile on my face.

Sasuke: i know exactly what you mean.

he kissed you and he started to get up. you held his arm.

you: what're you doing?

Sasuke: don't you think i should get dressed? i should at least put on some boxers.

you: oh, no problem.

you took off your pair that you were wearing and threw it at him. he blushed when he saw your underwear and you rolled your eyes.

you: Sasuke, we just slept together, we took off each other's clothes and we saw each other naked, i think it's okay for you to see me in my underwear.

he laughed and put on the boxers. you two walked downstairs and you made your way to the kitchen.

Sasuke: where're you going?

you: to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Sasuke: why don't we go out, saves us the trouble of cooking.

you: well...alright. i'll go back to my place and get some clothes, you take a quick shower and get dressed. be back in 10.

you kissed him again and you ran to your house. thank God for ninja speed! you made to your house and you quietly put your key in the door and opened it. you looked around and crept to your room. Naruto was still asleep and he looked so cute. you giggled quietly. you found some clothes and put them on.

you(thinking): crap, Naruto is gonna want to know where i am.

you got a pen and paper and started writing. Naruto, made up with Sasuke. went to eat breakfast with him. -Sorra.