SUKI IS ON HER PERIOD!!! EVERYONE HIDE!!!

you woke up and your head felt 100% better. thank God for Sasuke and those pills. you got up and showered quickly. you heard the door open in the bathroom.

Sasuke: hey, just brushing my hair.

you: k. go ahead.

you poked your head out and you shared a quick kiss and went back to showering.

you: so what happened last night?

Sasuke: well, we were dancing and you were pretty good, if you hadn't gotten drunk i would've made you mine!

you laughed and he did too.

Sasuke: but you drank a martini and you thought it was good so you had another. then you started talking to some random people and youhad shots of like 12 different drinks! you're favorite was the...um...oh yeah! white wine spritzer! you liked that one and had a few glasses of that.

you: damn i was wasted!

Sasuke: oh yeah! you wandered off and were laughing with some other random people, then i came over and you passed out. i just took you back to the hotel from there.

you turned the water off and he handed you a towel.

you: thanks, God knows what would've happened if you weren't there.

you wrapped your towel around you and got out. Sasuke snaked his arms around your waist and started kissing your neck.

you: aw come on i just showered!

Sasuke: so, you can take another one. i'll take it with you.

you: Sasuke.

Sasuke: alright. but you still owe me one of these nights!

you: fine fine!

Sasuke: i'll hold you to it!

you: okay Morgan Freeman!

(that was a little joke if you watched "Bruce Almighty" if it didn't make any sense just forget i said it)
you got out and got dressed. Sasuke was off having breakfast with the others and you got dressed quickly so you could catch up. you put on a cute little shirt with your regular skinny jeans.
you were walking down the hallway and decided to listen to one of your fav songs. "The Way I Are" by Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson and DOE

you were dance/walking down the hallway when Kimiruu ran into you FAST and HARD!! he landed on top of you and both of you were in pain.

you: dam kid! you're fricken fast!

Kimiruu: yeah i know. my record is 65!

you: miles per hour?!?!?!

Kimiruu: yep!

you: holy crap!!! you're faster than me when i was your age!

Kimiruu: what's your record?

you: fast enought to slow time.

Kimiruu: WOW!!!

you: why'd you run into me anyways?

his face went white.

Kimiruu: Suki. it's her "time of the month"

you: oh no!!!

Kimiruu: oh yes!!!

Suki was major PMS when she was in her "time" she was angry and irritable and NOT likeable at ALL!!! luckily it was only a few days we had to deal with it but it was EVERY MONTH!!!

you: what'd you do?

Kimiruu: she slipped on a wet spot i just cleaned in the lobby!

you: aw man! that sucks!!!