Sasuke doesn't love me anymore?!

you guys kept walking and you reached into your pocket. you were listening to your ipod and you were playing "Our Song" by Taylor Swift (i LOVE that song!!!)
you loved that song and you were so into it you started to swing Sasuke's hand back and forth. he just laughed watching you and he started to twirl you around while you were still singing.
when the song ended you just smiled and kissed him. you looked around and all the people in the street were clapping and cheering, even Sakura and Kiba! you turned pink, you didn't know they heard you or that you were even good. Suki (your sister) had always told you that you were good but you thought she was just nice.

Kiba: Sorra you're amazing! you should go public!

you: i-i don't know...

Sasuke: now you've gone all quiet? you're really great! everyone here seems to think so.

you: i guess.

Sakura: he's right Sorra, you really are good.

you smiled and continued walking towards Naruto's. when you got there you put your key in the lock and let everyone in.

you: Naruto?

Naruto: Sorra? is that...that...*achoo*!!!!

Naruto came out from behind the wall. his face was pale except for his bright red nose.

Kiba: geez Naruto you look like Rudolph!

Naruto: shud up Kiba. Sorra where were you? i wad worried sick.

you: sweet heart you are sick!

Naruto: sweed heard?

you: oh what i'm not allowed to give you guys pet names?

Sakura: i really don't want to get sick, i have to go. i'm sorry guys.

Naruto: id's okay. you cad leabe.

Sakura: thanks Naruto, hope you feel better.

Kiba: well if Sakura's goin then i'm goin too. see ya guys!

Sasuke, Naruto, you: bye!

you: Naruto come here. you're gonna lie down on the couch, you're gonna put on this blanket, and i'm gonna make you some soup. later i'm gonna give you a shoulder massage and you'll feel ten times better okay?

Naruto nodded and went over to the couch and layed down. you turned on the tv and gave him the remote and you put a blanket on him. you gave him a little kiss on top of his head.

Naruto: thangd Sorra. you're da bedh.

Sasuke: the what?

Naruto: the bedh.

Sasuke: oh! the best!

Naruto: duh! thad wad i thed!

Sasuke: haha! you sound so funny!

Naruto: thud up.

Sasuke: hey Sorra, since you're gonna take care of "Narudo" i'm gonna take off.

Sorra: okay, see ya!

he walked over and kissed you quickly before you left. you smiled and Naruto looked at you.

Naruto: ib guedding you made up?

you: yeah. we talked last night and he told me the whole story.

Naruto: oh. okay.

he sneezed again and you looked at him sadly.

you: you poor baby, the rain must've gotten to you.

Naruto: yeah, preddy muth.

the microwave beeped, you took some veggie soup out of the can and heated it up. you took the bowl and a cup of orange juice to Naruto.

you: here. any better?

Naruto ate a spoonful and nodded.

Naruto: so much. thadgyou.

you: you're welcome.

you sat down and watched tv with him, you didn't want him to be lonely. when he finished his food you took it and put it in the sink. you walked back over to him and started to massage his shoulders and upper back.

Naruto: wow, you're really good.

you: thanks. i usually do this to get you relaxed so you're tired then you can go to sleep.

Naruto started to get tired and you could tell because his head kept leaning forward. you helped him get up and took him into the bedroom. he got in bed and you gave him a kiss on the forehead. Naruto laughed quietly.

Naruto: you're like my mom.

you: well someone should be. now go to sleep. you need it.
he nodded and you left getting one last look at his sweet face. you went over to the couch and started watching tv again. there was a knock at the door and you got up to answer it. there was Sasuke and he looked kinda weird. he looked like he wasn't in his own body or something.

you: hey Sasuke, you look like a ghost.

Sasuke: i never want to see you again.

you: what?

Sasuke: you heard me. i never want to see you again.

this wasn't Sasuke, you knew he loved you. something wasn't right. you leaned in closer to him and he started to back away. you started to look closer into his eyes and you realized!

you: *GASP*!!! oh my God!!!

omg what?!?! what?!?!!
you're dying to know what happened aren't ya?!?! i know you are! ^__^ mwahahaha!!!