Kiba lives in the 50's; sex in the forest

you were so excited. you were packing your bags at lightning speed. everyone had already left to go pack themselves and Naruto was packing too. you were being kind of annoying running around and pushing him to hurry up.

Naruto: Sorra come on, we're not even leaving until tomorrow just calm down.

you: calm down? how can i! i'm soooooo excited!!!

Naruto: i will knock you out if i have to.

you: fine fine. i'll chill out. how much do you have left to pack maybe i can help.

Naruto: well, i've packed enough clothes for three weeks, i just need my bathroom stuff.

you: i'll get it. i know what you use.

Naruto: no you've done enough, trust me. why don't you go out and do something fun. just for you. maybe Sasuke can come too and you guys will have fun together.

you: well....alright...

you put your bags by the door and left. you were pretty bored so you were thinking of things you could do. you heard your name being called so you turned and there was Sakura running up to you waving. you waved back. at least you could talk to a friend.

Sakura: hey Sorra!

you: hey Sakura, what are you doing out here? don't you have to pack?

Sakura: well i could say the same for you. i packed quickly. i saw how excited you were and i knew

you would be done soon and i wanted to hang out with you.

you: thanks Sakura!

Sakura: no prob. so what do you want to do?

you: i'm not sure.

Sakura: well, it's about 12:30 and i'm pretty hungry. wanna get something to eat?

you: yeah! then go watch a movie, that'll take up a lot of time!

(okay quick thing, even though it's the Naruto world i'm going to put movie titles that are showing in the present just because. hey it's my story!)

Sakura: totally! i've been DYING to see "Juno" it looks sooooo cute!

you: oh i know! i heard it was good.

Sakura: same here, Hinata saw it and she said it was really funny.

you: well that's pretty much all i'm looking for from these people.

Sakura laughed and you guys went for some sushi. it is after all, your fav! you guys spent a few hours at the restaurant just talking and then went to go see "Juno" (it's my favorite movie!!! ^___^) you guys really enjoyed it. it was a good movie. when you left the theatre it was 4:00 so you decided you would go shopping with Hinata for the rest of the time. she agreed and you guys had fun. when you were finished it was 8:00. you had to get up pretty early so you said your goodbyes. naruto was already asleep and you quickly got changed and went to bed. you were so tired that it didn't take long. you were fast asleep dreaming of old memories you had with your family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~*The next morning, Dawn*~~

you and Naruto walked to the gates of Konoha where you were meeting your team. Naruto was tired and you had to drag him out of the house. Sakura was yawning but Sasuke was fine as were you and Kakashi.

Kakashi: glad you're here? are you ready to go?

you: defineteley.

Naruto: yeah yeah.