Scars Never Fade

you were so scared. you've been through a lot in your life but nothing like this. you picked up Jakki and used a concealment jutsu to hide the blood and bruises. you ran like lightning so no one could see you and Sakura trailed behind. you ran to the hospital and removed the concealment jutsu. you ran to the nurse at the desk.

you: she needs help! now!!!

the nurse took one look at Jakki and she went white. she quickly called other doctors and nurses and they took Jakki away. your heart was beating almost out of your chest and you could tell Sakura was the same. she was sitting on a chair tears rolling down her cheeks. she was staring wide eyed into space, she was thinking and she didn't make a sound. not even to breathe. you came beside herand sat down next to her she turned to you and her voice was cracking.

Sakura: what if she...doesn't make it?

you couldn't take it, you grabbed Sakura and held her close. she gripped you tightly tears running down your shoulder.

you: it'll be okay...it'll be okay...

the problem was...you didn't know if they would. after a while a doctor came out with a relieved face, you trusted everything went alright.

doctor: she's okay, she's asleep in one of the rooms. would you like to see her?

you: yes very much!!!

doctor: well she's in room 202, one of our nurses will direct you. but i do need one of you to fill out some information on her, as much as you can.

Sakura chose to stay behind and you were about to go with the nurse.

you: Sakura, call Naruto, Sasuke, and Kakashi. they'll want to hear about this.

she nodded and you continued with the nurse, you hoped Jakki would be concious soon.

~~*Kakashi's POV*~~

you and Hana (Sorra's mom) were havin fun. she was a great woman, very nice to be with. you two were walking when you remembered.

you: oh no!

Hana: what is it?

you: i was supposed to meet someone.

Hana: would you mind if i asked whom?

you: not at all, she's my step-daughter, Sijakari. she goes by Jakki and sometimes Jak. have you heard of her?

Hana: no i'm sorry, i haven't.

you: she's a pretty crazy kid. i love her all the same.

Hana: i never knew you had a daughter.

you: well, she's not. at least not by blood. she's the daughter of my best friends. they died when she was very small and i was first on the list for her caretaker. she wanted to move here but i had to stay in Konoha for my team so i let her go. she could take care of herself, she was always independent.

Hana: she sounds like a lovely person.

you enjoyed Hana's presence. she was so much different from the women you usually were around. she was proper and old fashioned. she liked classical and reading but she wasn't boring. she was a very special woman. you smiled at Hana and she smiled back. just as you were about to talk more about Jakki your phone rang.

you: hello? Sakura: Kakashi-sensei?

you: Sakura? is that you?

Sakura: yes. something has happened. Sorra and i are at the hospital.

you: what's wrong?

Sakura: we'll tell you when you get here. we need you to get Sasuke and Naruto. come quickly! i'll explain everything once you all are here.