Breakfast and Naruto's crush on Hinata

You woke up with the biggest smile on your face. today Naruto was going to take you around town and you were going to meet people and you got to hang out with Sasuke. you had already put all your clothes in a side of Naruto's closet and he gave you room in the drawers too. you pickedout apink tissue tee that had "HelloGoodbye" written across it. You picked out some short jean shortsand your FAVE jacket, you wore it everywhere! It was agreen jacket with little pink,white, and yellow apples all ofer it and there was abig oneon the front that had stripes of pink, white, and yellow and had a single bite out of it. you also put on some blue converse (i know converse isn't in Naruto but neither are you so shut up!) and you did it all without Naruto even waking up!
you went into the kitchen and put some frozen waffles in the toaster. you also took out some fruit and got out the blender. you put everything in and quietly went back to your's and naruto's room and quietly shut the door. hopefully he wouldn't hear. you blended the fruit quickly making your famous fruit smoothies that your family used to love. the waffles were done and you put some powdered sugar and blueberries on top. you wanted to surprise Naruto with a breakfast that wasn't ramen. you poured the smoothie into a cup and put a little strawberry on the edge of the glass.
you set the little table and you put his breakfast on the table and yours too. you had also cut a grapefruit in half and gave yourself one half and the other to Naruto with a little bowl of sugar on the side to make it sweeter. Naruto apparently had perfect timing because as soon as you were done he came out with a bit of sleep still in his eyes.

Naruto: *yawn* hey Sorra, what are you--

he looked at the table with wide eyes and you were beaming. he turned to you then the table.

Naruto: did you do all this?

you: yeah! i wanted to make your breakfast special!

Naruto: you're amazing!

he hugged you and you couldn't help but smile.

you: dig in!

he took his fork and took a bit of his waffle.

Naruto: oh my God! this is amazing! you're so awesome!

you: thanks.

Naruto: so you ready to meet everybody today?

you: are you kidding? i'm dying to meet them! it's totally killing me! are Sasuke and Sakura coming with us?

Naruto: well, Sasuke is but i didn't ask Sakura yet. do you want her to come?

you: sure! Sakura's pretty cool, and you already know about my feelings for Sasuke.

your cheeks had tint of pink and Naruto smiled. you two had a great time talking and eating just planning out the whole day. Naruto even told you a bit about everyone. these are things you gathered from this information by the way he described them:

1) Shikamaru is SUPER lazy but really smart
2) Shino is super quiet
3) Ino is SUPER annoying!
4) Kiba's a little wierd but he's ok.
5) Chouji never stops eating
6) Neji's too serious
7) Lee is really wierd and has bad taste in clothes
8) Tenten's pretty cool
9) Hinata is very sweet and i think Naruto might like her a bit.

he talked about her the most.

Naruto: she's really sweet too! and even though he's quiet she can be really funny! i really love that sweet smile she has, and she has the cutest little laugh and she--

you: Naruto do you like her?

he blushed bright red and poked at his food with his food trying to avoid your eyes.

Naruto: w-well...she's p-pretty i guess but like her?...i-i don't know...

you: i told you about Sasuke, you have to tell me about Hinata!

Naruto: okay...i do like her... i've liked her ever since i came back to the village when i was 15. she was just so pretty and i had gotten over Sakura by then...i know you won't tell anyone...right?

you: of course not!
Naruto: thanks, you wanna see a picture i have of her?

you: definetely! i wanna see the future wife of the future hokage! he laughed and ran to his room. he came back with 2 pictures in his hands. one of him and her and one of just her.

Naruto: i was studying with her and i fell asleep, Kiba took the picture.
you: lemme see the other one. he gave you the second one and you had to admit, she was very pretty. you could see what he liked about her.

it was a very good picture. Naruto very quickly got dressed in an orange t-shirt and some black pants. you grabbed your bag and headed out the door. you and Naruto started to walk when he turned to you.

naruto: how bout we go get Sasuke, and not tell Sakura...

he had an evil grin on his face and you thought about. you would have Sasuke all to yourself without any annoying fangirl gripping his arm the whole way.

you: okay, i'm not complaining.

Naruto laughed and you guys kept walking. you thinking about how cute Sasuke is the whole way there.

aww! she So likes him!

thanks for reading! hope you enjoy! i've always loved NaruHina