Another night in a club, and a new young face

~~*Still in Kakashi's POV*~~ 
you got dressed in one of your fanciest shirts. you had to look nice for Hana. when you got dressed you did something you hadn't done for ANY woman...you took off your mask. you checked yourself in the mirror. it had been a while since you had taken off your mask in public, but hana was different. you wanted her to see the real you. you breathed in heavily and left to her room. you had bought flowers for her earlier. they were her favorites, lilac. you knocked on her door and you heard her on the other side. 
Hana: coming! 
she walked out and she took your breath away. 
you: you...you look...amazing! 
Hana: thank you. so do you! i'm glad you took off your mask.
she looked beautiful in her black dress. you handed her the flowers and she smiled big. 
Hana: Kakashi they're beautiful! i love lilacs! 
you: you're welcome. i wanted to get you flowers that you liked. 
Hana: i'll be right back, i'm going to put these in some water.
she ran into her room and you could hear her funbling for a glass and water to fill it with. she put it on a little table and it matched perfectly with her decor. she locked her door and you two walked out into the streets. 
Hana: so, where are you taking me this fine evening? 
you: well, i thought we would start off with a light dinner at Ches Magnifique and go to the Sweet Seasons for drinks, finishing with a walk under the stars. 
Hana: wow! you know those places aren't cheap. 
you: i don't care, i'm going to show you a good time. 
she smiled and you put your arm around her shoulder. you walked into the restaurant and a peppy waitress came up to you and got you seated. 
waitress: hi! i'm Shima i'll be your waitress this evening. can i get you anything to start off? 
hana: yes, i'll have some water with lemon. 
you: same here. 
she put down a desert menu for later and skipped off. some music came on that was realy nice. 
Hana: oh i love this song!
you: really? it's one of my favorites also. 
~~*Back to your POV*~~
you and Naruto were out getting something to eat. Sasuke was battling Sakura and Kimiruu with Naruto's video games and Suki was out doing...something.
Naruto: i'm glad we're here. we never hang out anymore. 
you: Naruto it's only been a few days! 
Naruto: i know but they've been taking forever! 
you laughed. you missed hanging out together too. your pizza came along with bbq wings and nachos...you guys were HUNGRY!!! you began scarfing down the pizza and Naruto started on the nachos. 
Naruto: so what do you wanna do after this? 
you: i dunno. something fun! 
Naruto: how bout an arcade? 
you: nah, we always play video games... let's go to a club! not a dancing club but a rock cafe type of thing! you know for headbangers! 
Naruto: that sounds awesome!!! 
you gys kept laughing and talking scarfing down the food at the same time. when you were finished you payed and left. 
Naruto: does this village have any head banger clubs? 
you: definetely! i have one special one, they'll know me as soon as they see me! 
Naruto: cool! 
you guys walked down to one of your favorite clubs, it was the Purple Cigarette. 
Naruto: the Purple Cigarette? 
you: do you mind smoking? 
Naruto: no. 
you: good! 
when you walked in there was a bunch of people and most were smoking, it was a smoking club too. they all turned to look at you and one guy took off his glasses. 
guy: Sorra? 
you: check it baby! Candy Cigarette's on tour and you guys are my first stop! 
there was cheering as a bunch of people came to greet you. you had so many friends from the Purple Cigarette. they knew you as Candy, Suga Baby, and a bunch of other random names you couldn't even remember! you were looking for one particular guy, he was your best friend when you used to come here. you saw him and got so excited! 
you: Ciggy! Candy's back baby! 
Ciggy: Candy? baby is it really you? 
you: love do i lie? 
Ciggy: yes. 
you: shut up and hug me you big oaf! 
you grabbed him and he started spinning you around. Naruto was standing there still confused. 
you: Naruto this is my friend Ciggy. it's not his real name i just forgot it. 
CIggy: how do you do Naruto? 
Naruto: i'm good.
Ciggy: he your boyfriend? 
you and Naruto: no no no!!! 
Ciggy: oh best friend? 
you: yep! very best! 
Ciggy: thought so, he wasn't latching on to you like the other ones! 
you laughed and let go of Ciggy. you missed him since you were younger. 
Ciggy: