Mom's Big Moment and A Giant Delivery with a Surprise Guest

There were about three to four chapters missing between this one and the last chapter So i don't know what happened but here's the start of the next chapter

____________________________________________________________________________

you were walking down the aisle in your pink dress. you had the yellow flowers in your hands and you were on Sasuke's arm. he kissed your cheek before standing beside Kakashi andyou stould next to Suki. she smiled at you.

Suki: this is it. mom's big moment.

you: and this time it'll work out...beautifully.

the music came on and everyone turned to the doors. they opened and out walked your mother. she had a large bouquet of beautiful lillies and she was walking with Ciggy.
Jakki and Yuki were on the other side of you in their yellow dresses dabbing their eyes. Sakura was doing the same. they were always very emotional.

your mother walked down in her stunning lacey dress. she had a beautiful veil with dazzling pearl all down it. she practically glowed down the aisle. she walked up to the front and stould beside Kakashi. he was beaming at her and you could see her smile through the veil. 
Iruka had shown up at the last minute and got ordained over the internet. he played best man and the priest. it was pretty weird but Iruka had been Kakashi's best friend for years and he was so excited that he could show up. Iruka looked at them both and smiled. by now you had been used to weddings.

Iruka: friends, family. we gather here to celebrate the bond between Hana Tazuki and Kakashi Hatake. 

Kakashi, do you take Hana Tazuki as your lwafully wedded wife, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or for worse till' death do you part?

Kakashi: i do.

you took in a deep breath. tears came to your eyes and you wiped them away.

Iruka: Hana, do you take Kakashi Hatake as your lawfuly wedded husband, to love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for better or worse till' death do you part?

mom: i do.

Iruka: do we have the rings?

Kimiruu bent over and gave the pillow to Iruka. Iruka took them and held one to Kakashi.

Iruka: Kakashi, place this ring on Hana's finger as a symbol of your love and bond everlasting.

Kakashi smiled a teethy smiled as he took the ring and placed it on mom's finger.

she smiled just as wide and you could see happy tears.

Iruka: Hana, place this ring on Kakashi's finger as a symbol of your love and bond everlasting.

mom took the ring and put it on his finger. he held her hands and they were using all their power not to kiss on the spot.

Iruka had a stupid smile on his face and he laughed at them.

Iruka: okay kiss her we're dying!

everyone laughed and they kissed. they put their arms around each other and it was so beautiful. you were smiling and crying along with practically everyone else.

they held hands and ran down the aisle when they got outside people threw rice. there was a limo waiting for them and mom threw the bouquet. everyone stared at it and some wanted it but everyone knew where it landed. 

you

you caught the bouquet and eveyone cheered. you all waved at them as they left in the limo ready to go off on their honeymoon to...um...oh God where were they going?