It's fun to be Pregnant/ More news good or bad?

the next few weeks, well, you were pregnant. there wasn't anything as big in Konoha! whoever said pregnancy would be easy needs to be kicked in the crotch and beaten mutliple times in multiple places. okay it wasn't that bad, any excuse to beat someone up! ^__^ you always knew Sasuke was annoying when you were sick and you expected that, but he was worse when you were pregnant! you weren't really complaining but sometimes it was irritating. your stomach had started to grow because you were a few months into it. now you were noticeably pregnant. it was nice, no guys hit on you anymore. you were able to be normal and happy! you weren't that big of course but you were in about your 7th month so you were getting there. during, you had the weirdest food cravings, and apparently weird was normal! you and Sasuke didn't want to know the gender of the baby, you wanted it to be a surprise.
Naruto thought it would be a girl but Sakura thought otherwise. it was pretty tough shopping for baby stuff since you didn't know what the baby would be. you bought girl stuff and boy stuff, but mostly girl stuff because Naruto shopped with you and stuffed random crap in the cart. today you and Sakura were supposed to meet Sasuke for lunch and you were already almost there. you enjoyed your maternity clothes cuz they were SO FREAKIN COMFY!!! you wore a sky blue baby doll dress with a white shirt underneath that had yellow and white polkadots. it was REALLY cute! the pregnant woman glow was on your face and it just helped the cutness! 

~~*Sasuke's POV*~~ 

you were waiting for Sorra and Sakura to get to lunch. just the thought of seing Sora made your heart skip. everytime you saw her pregnant stomach you just got so happy! it's not like you could help it, that was YOUR kid! you helped make it! of course you wouldn't tell the kid that until he or she (Naruto: IT'S A GIRL!!!) was older! you looked at your watch and saw them in the distance waving. right on time! you were going to go and greet them when two INSANELY preppy girls came up to you. one was bleach blonde and was wearing a pink shirt with rhinestones. she had a tight white skirt on, and black highheels, with little pink bows. she had curled hair, with side bangs, and the biggest hoops on a girl you'd ever seen. her friend was brunette with straightened hair and a little bow on the side that made her look like a toddler. she had side bangs and SUPER tight, black, skinny jeans, a lacey green top showing most of her chest, and both looked like half of their weight came from the POUNDS of makeup on their faces! the blonde was chewing bubblegum really loudly and it was really gross. she walked up to you and they both had pouty looks on their faces. you nicknamed them in your head blondie and brunetta. 

blondie: Sasuke, is it true you have a girlfriend? 

brunette: yeah! is it true? we were hoping it wasn't.

you: actually yes, she's coming right now. 

they both looked at Sora and Sakura. the blonde scoffed. 

blondie: Sakura Haruno?!?! are you kidding?! 

brunetta: she's going out with Kiba though! *gasp* she's cheating! that dirty little- 

you: stop! she's not cheating and it's not Sakura! Sakura's my friend not my girlfriend! 

Sorra walked up to you and you put your arm around her. you gave her a quick kiss and she smiled. 

you: hey!

Sorra: hey, the baby kicked again! 

you: and i missed it?! dammit!!! i was hoping i could feel it again. 

the girl's mouths were dropped to the floor and the blonde's gum was grossly under her teeth.

blondie: you're dating her?!?!