Moon's Moments // Will something go wrong?

you woke up from sleeping and got up. Sasuke was still asleep so you decided to just let him rest. you got dressed in a pink babydoll dress, you didn't want to wear pants anymore because of your stomach. you went downstairs to the breakfast area but was in the mood for... a salad? aw well! salads won't me you fat and it's what the baby wants! thank you baby for keeping me thin! ^__^

you went out and just ordered a salad at a cafe. Sasuke walkd into the cafe and sat down next to you.

you: hey! how'd you find me?

Sasuke: well you weren't in the lobby and i saw you through the window.

you: ohh....that oughta do it!

he laughed and so did you. he came just in time because you were done and you wanted to go walking.

Sasuke took your hands in his and smiled at you. you loved walking with him. he was your favorite guy in the world and that's A LOT of guys! you strolled for a while but you had to go to the bathroom. apparently to the baby your bladder was a squeeze toy.

~~*Sasuke's POV*~~

Sorra had just gone to the bathroom and you decided to get her and you some smoothies. she always loved those and the baby wanted her to eat lots of bananas and mango. you went up to a little smoothie stand and made your order. you saw a blonde girl walk up next to you. she looked over and smiled. she leaned on her side and looked you up and down. you chose to ignore this since you obviously weren't interested.

blonde: soo...what's your name?

you: Sasuke.

blonde: that's a cute name. i'm Kira.

you: hi.

Kira: so do you-

Sorra: hey hun.

you turned and saw Sorra. you handed her one of the smoothies and she smiled.

Sorra: thanks Sasuke! i love these.

you: i got it with banana and mango, that's what the baby wants.

Sorra: thank God for your attention to detail.

you: that's what'll make me a great father!

you turned back to the girl and she was bright red.

Kira: uh...i..i didn't know...um...

you: haha, it's okay, it can happen to anyone.

Kira: so...when's the baby due?

Sorra: two more months.

Kira: well uh...good luck! sorry again.

she walked quickly away from you. the poor kid was so embarrassed. Sorra just smiled.

Sorra: poor kid, she must've been so embarrassed when she saw i was pregnant.

you: they all are.

you and Sorra continued walking and made your way to the hospital. you both were excited to see Moon.

~~*Back to your POV*~~

you knocked on Moon's door and you heard her say "come in." you waked in and smiled at her, she smiled back and was happy tosee you both. Yuki and Ciggy were there too.

Moon: hi guys!

Yuki: hi!

you saw Yuki and Ciggy holding hands with the rings on their fingers. you were so happy for them. 

you(thinking): how did i not know Ciggy's real name was Mori?!?!

Moon: how you feeling?

you: i'm okay but i should be asking you the same.