Don't be afraid.

Blaine:

Meet Me at my locker at the end of the day ;)

Kurt smiled as he read the text. He put his phone away as he closed his locker door. Mercedes came up to him. "Hey."

"Hey 'cedes." Kurt smiled. "I might not make it to glee."

"But were prepping for sectionals!" Mercedes exclaimed.

"I have to help my...dad out. I'm really worried and i want to make sure he's alright." Kurt smiled nervously, "I gotta go to class bye." Kurt gave her a quick hug. Before zooming off to class.

***

Kurt walked up to Blaine. "Hi." He said kinda shy.

"Are you ready?" Blaine asked and Kurt nodded. Blaine led Kurt outside. "Here." Blaine handed Kurt a black helmet. Kurt took it out of his hands.

Kurt put it on. After he got on After Blaine. Kurt was hesitant about putting his hands around Blaines.

"Don't be afraid." Blaine said, taking Kurts arms and wrapping then around his waist. Blaine started the motorcycle up. It made a loud roaring sound.

"Keep your arms around me at all times. Have a firm grip. Don't lean to close on me, but at the same time be close. Be relaxed, because I swear I know what I'm doing. Make sure your helmet is on good." Blaine yelled over the roaring. "And enjoy the ride."

Blaine started riding out of the parking lot and onto the road. Kurt looked around as Blaine focused on the road. Kurt kept his arms around Blaines waist. Kurt blushed.

Who knew that he would fall for a badboy. Who knew that even the badboy would like him back.

***

I hoped you likes it!

QOTD: Favorite shows?

Answer: Glee, The flash, Supergirl, and riverdale.

Edit: Glee, The Flash, Supergirl, PLL, The Arrow, Riverdale

Don't judge me

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes