Part Of You

Blaine bit his lip. "I understand." He spoke into the phone. "Yes. I will. Thank you Doctor Morgan." Blaine hung up the phone. Just then Kurt walked into the room.

"Hey. Who were you in the phone with?" Kurt asked.

"My uh... Cooper. I was on the phone with Cooper." Blaine stuttered. He smiled and gave Kurt a smile.

"Oh ok." Kurt nodded. "So. Wanna ride some rides?"

"I'd love too."

***

A week later, the cast arrived back in LA. Everyone was relieved for two reasons. One, it was good to be back home and back to filming and two Kurt and Blaine are together for good (hopefully!)

Blaine and Kurt were laying on Blaine's couch. Blaine spooned Kurt, combing his chestnut hair with his fingers.

"We've been through so much over the years." Blaine sighed. "It's unbelievable."

"I know."Kurt smiled up at him. "I love you."

"I love you more." Blaine kissed Kurt's forehead. "Kurt.."

"Yes?" Kurt looked up at Blaine again. Blaine bit his lip. He know he has to tell him. But today's not the day. He couldn't tell Kurt. He knows eventually he has too.

"I just...please promise I will never loose you again because I couldn't bear it." Blaine said tearing up. Kurt wiped the fear stray tears that escaped.

"Never." Kurt said and slowly kissed Blaine. "Never again..."

***

I am apart of you. You will never get rid of me Blaine. You will suffer. Until it's your time. You will have to tolerate and live with me.

You didn't get a choice of whether or not you wanted me. I just showed up. I fucked up up your life. I'm fucking with your life. I choose you. You deserve everything I'm going to give to you.

You better enjoy what you have left because you won't have long until you start fucking up peoples life's. Your loved ones. Especially Kurt. Your going to hurt him the most. Your going to break him. It'll be your fault when you leave him in the state you do.

Just remember. I'm a part of you and you can't get rid of me. Blaine Devon Anderson. Get ready.

***

Blaine woke up in a sweating state. He looked down to see Kurt peacefully asleep. Blaine started silently crying. He doesn't want to hurt anyone.

But he has too

***

Can you guess what Blaine's secret is. Your going to hate me.

An update!! Wooooo
More to come

Shine bright⭐️🌟
-Mercedes