Fireworks

Kurt put his head on Blaine's shoulder again, not wanting this moment to end. The whole time it was silent.

Blaine focused hard on the road. He wasn't trying to cope with his feelings. He never felt like this before. What exactly was this....feeling?

Blaine pulled up to the Hudson-Hummel household and turn The engine off. Neither of them moved, nor wanted to move.

After what seemed like forever, Kurt moved his head off of Blaines now cold shoulder. He got off and Blaine followed him to the door.

"Thank you so much. I had a lot of fun. You have an amazing voice. I forget if I ever said that at the place, but can we talk about the-" Blaine interrupted Kurt by putting his lips to Kurt's.

It felt like time just stopped and there were fireworks going everywhere. Kurt closed his eyes. Blaine parted and looked at Kurt blue-grey orbs before going to his motorcycle without a word.

Kurt opened his eyes and watched Blaine pull out the driveway and onto the road. Kurt looked down to find a leather jacket. Kurt hugged it as he opened the door to hid house.

Kurt could still feel the feeling of Blaines lips on his. Kurt put the jacket on.

"I'm in love."

***

So, here it is. I'm updating all my books. Because I didn't have a chance this week

I was settling school down. And I was tired.

QOTD: when's your birthday?

My answer: September 14. 10 to 9 days ! :D

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes