Over

"Blaine?"

"Fuck off."

"But Blaine."

"And I said to fuck off." Blaine replied back. He rolled his eyes as he continued to lay on the bed.

Cooper sighed. "You need to get dressed or we will be late."

"No."

"Yea."

"Shut up. Let me sleep." Blaine rolled over to the other side of the bed. His eyes remained closed.

"I worked my ass off for this. Now you will get your ass up. So, we won't be late!" Cooper exclaimed.

Blaine remained on the bed. His face squished against the mattress. Cooper grabbed his glass of water. Cooper walked over and poured it on Blaine causing Blaine to immediately jump up.

"We leave in twenty." Cooper told Blaine and walked out the door.

"I hate you."

***

"Is it true?"

"Is what true."

"That Blaine is-" Mercedes started but got cut off by Rachel and she started to approach.

"Kurt! Talk to Finn. He's being rather stubborn. Its like he doesn't even listen to me anymore!" Rachel rambled. "And that's not even the worst part-"

"I'll meet with you guys later. I have to go do something." Kurt said and walked off. It was hopeless. Blaine wouldn't pickup his phone nor call him back.

"I guess we're done." Kurt muttered as he continued to walk down the hall.

***

Next chapter may be longer

But I hoped you liked it :D

Comment c:

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes