French

"This isn't funny. Please answer. I'm worried. Please." Kurt hung up and threw his phone across the room, clearly frustration building up.

"You good?" Finn asked, coming in without permission.

"I didn't say you could come in." Kurt said, flopping himself on his bed. "What do you want."

"It's uh...dinner time. Mom and Burt said we can't eat unless you....you come eat and I'm kinda......hungry." Finn said, slightly smiling. Kurt rolled his eyes at his stepbrother.

"I'll be down."

"Are you hung up on that Blake fellow?" Finn asked. Kurt sighed, clearly fuatratrd.

"Blaine. His name is Blaine." Kurt stated, throwing a pillow in Finns direction.

"I'll be downstairs. Quietly starving as you decide to join us or make me suffer by staying up here." Finn said and walked downstairs. Kurt groaned. He didn't want to do anything.

Kurt found himself laying up and putting each foot of the bed and onto the ground. Kurt ran his hand through his hair (which is a really really rare thing.)

Kurt scratched his back as he made his way downstairs. (I wanted nothing more then to put a thousand miles lyrics)

"Hey Kurt, how are you feeling?" Carole asked,setting a plate in front of Kurt when he sat down.

"Clearly, I'm feeling very merdiques et fatigué." Kurt said, picking at his broccoli.

"Why the hell are you so caught up in this guy. Clearly he's a bad influence on you! He's a bad boy who you shouldn't even be-" Burt started to say. But got caught off bye an angry French speaking Kurt.

"Je amour lui. Est-ce faux? vous ne pouvez pas choisir qui vous aimez putain! vous ne devriez pas me descendre pour ça. je viens merdé quelque chose uo impotant. maintenant si vous me pardonnerez." Kurt dropped his fork on his plate and went upstairs, leaving a confused Burt and Finn. Carole looked down.

"Honey. Don't be so hard." Carole said, patting her husbands shoulder. She understood what Kurt ment. "Just....give it time."

***

Hello fellow Klaineies and gleebows.

Yup.

I really hopes you liked it. This chapter.

Next one will be up shortly!

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes