Disappointment

Blaine opened the door to hid house. He looked terrible. His eyes were red and he was still wet. Kurt had offered for him to take a shower, but he just denied.

He had seen his mothers car in the driveway. Which was a surprise considering she's gone like 89% of the time.

"Blaine." James Anderson addressed his son. "Where have you been."

"Why do you care?" Blaine asked as he slipped his feet out of his wet shoes.

"You weren't with that boy again." James said.

"His name is Kurt." Blaine muttered as he took of his jacket.

"Well, I don't want you to hang out with him that that-"

"That what?" Blaine asked, glaring at his dad. "Nothing you say will ever change me.

"Maybe we can talk about this." James said as he started to get up.

"We don't have to talk about shit. I'm so freaking sick of all the bull you throw at me." Blaine stomped upstairs as he passed his mother. He went straight to his room, slamming it.

"James. Can't you just except him." Everly said as she came down the stairs.

"Its not right." James shook his head, his face scrunching up at the thought.

"If you really love your son. You'd love him the way he is."

"Well, why the hell can't he be like Cooper!" James exclaimed. Everly shook her head, disappointed as usual.

***

I'm back

I'm going to update lost in our past I swear

But I've just been busy y'know?

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes