This is where it all began

It's been awhile. This is the last chapter. Enjoy c: have tissues ready. Xoxo. Also, there are flashbacks. So yeah.
***
Who knew a perfect love story could end up with such a tragic and heartbreaking ending. The type of ending that made our heart break into a million pieces. None of us thought it would be like this.

The perfect ending would've been. Kurt and Blaine being happily married and even have a few kids. Even with a few bumps in the road nothing would tear them down.

It's hard to believe that Kurt wouldn't give Blaine a chance at first all those years ago. Kurt wouldn't have imaged himself being in love with Blaine and actually falling for him. If you asked him early back in high school if he thought Blaine would've been his soulmate. The one he wanted to say I do at the alter. He would've turned the idea down, but look at them now.

***

I found a love...

"Kurt. Wait up." Blaine called from behind him.

"Why don't we do something?"

"Blaine I told you no already." And with that Kurt went to glee."

Forr me...

"I'm in love with you and I will always love you Blaine Devon Anderson."

So darling just dive right in..

Blaine interrupted Kurt by putting his lips to Kurt's.

It felt like time just stopped and there were fireworks going everywhere.

And follow my lead..

***

Blaine laid in that hospital bed. He's been there for a three weeks. He was slowly...disappearing. The worst thing about it is he would be leaving the only guy that loved him and his insecurities. His weaknesses. Loved him for him. Not for his fake side he tried to pass on in high school, but for the real him.

On the first day of the third week. He lost the feeling in his toes. The second day, he lost all feeling in his legs. The third day, he lost all feeling in his hands. It was the last time he ever got to hold hands with Kurt. Kurt left a gentle kiss on his right hand. The forth day, he lost all feeling in his arms. The fifth day, he lost all feeling in his body. And on the 6th day, at 4:55 on the Saturday. Blaine Devon Anderson took his last breath before he was completely gone...The last thing he heard was Kurt softly singing. Darling, you are perfect..to me.

***

Kurt stood up on the stand. He wiped his tear stained face. Kurt remembered the last few words Blaine had said to him.
"Kurt. Please. Promise me something."Blaine said, as a waterfall of tears continued to stroll down in cheek. Kurt took his lifeless hand in his. "Kurt. Please. Don't let me stop you from living your life. I don't want you to forgot me...Just, move on? I..I love you..so much"

Kurt cleared his throat. Before, speaking into the black microphone.

"Thank you all for coming." He started. "Blaine. He was the sweetest guy I've ever met. He made me laugh when no one else could. He made me feel better if I was having a shitty day. He filled the missing piece in my life." Kurt's voice cracked a little while he said this. "He was my soulmate."Kurt looked at the casket to his left. "We all loved him so..much. I don't know what I'm going to do without you. Without your phone calls. Without your kisses. Without your voice. Not seeing you in the morning as I get out of bed. " Kurt broke out in a sob. "You didn't deserve this Blaine. You didn't.."Kurt sniffed and wiped the constant tears.