Oblivious

"I'm sorry I left you," Kurt mumbled in his pillow.

"You now what. I'm going to kick this Blake's ass! No one does this to my brother." Finn rambled, pacing at the door. Kurt groaned.

"Blaine." Kurt mumbled into his pillow as Finn contiued to rant. "Just forget it. I should have seen this coming." Kurt said, lifting his head up rolling on his back to face the ceiling. "Why am I so oblivious and stupid."

"I warned you. I'm going to-"

"Don't so anything you'd regret Finn." Kurt said, sighing. "I'd really like to be alone right now." Finn nodded walking out, closing the door behind him.

"Why did I think a bad boy like him would change?" Kurt hit his lip as he tried to contain the tears that welled up in his eyes, begging to come down.

***

Kurt stood at his locker. He was getting his books to start the day. Blaine looked down the hallway and started walking up to him.

Kurt looked up. "Go away." Kurt got his books and closed his locker.

"Let me explain about what happened." Blaine said. Kurt shook his head.

"There's nothing to explain. There's nothing to talk about so just leave me alone." Kurt said then walked off in the other direction.

Blaine sighed, running his hands through his hair.

***

Boom

So I hoped you liked it

I just got the most suckest news from my best friend. And I was really upset about it, but writing this kinda made me feel better.

I'm still sad about it though. Expect some updates :)

I may explain what happened later because I trust you guys :) but not now because if I start typing it I may break my phone and I need to update this

Shine bright🌟✨
-Mercedes