Left Me Behind

This is complete an utter bullshit. Well Kurt thought that. What kind of guy sends a moving on text but then appears out of NOWHERE. Kurt started at Blaine. His face showed multiple emotions.

Anger

Love

Fear

Everything came at once. Katy cleared her throat. "Well, this episode is about Austin transferring-"

***

Leaked footage!!!

"What are you doing here?"Justin asked as he stepped closer to the boy on the piano stool.

"Oh. I'm sorry for disturbing you."The boy got up and adjusted his bag on his shoulder.

"Well, I'm Justin. Justin Snow."

"I'm Austin. Austin Johns."

Telle101
Who is this new guy!?!?!?

Sunshinee
Holy shit! Is that Blaine?

MeganOritz
I'm having a meltdown! That is him!!

Courage02
Wjckeisbwihhekwhwsb. That's MY FEELS.

Sunshinee
Didn't Kurt and Blaine use to go out.

Telle101
I'm looking it up now

MeganOrtiz
HOLY SHIT. LOOK AT THIS LINK

Courage02
IMA BOUT TO LOOSE ME SHIT. (I may have just screamed and now I'm hyperventilating)

***

"Kurt. Wait Kurt." Blaine yelled as Kurt shut his trailer door. Blaine opened it. Kurt was sat on the couch with his head down. "Can't we talk about this?"

"Talk about what exactly Blaine. What? Please tell me." Kurt asked looking up at the man. "Your so...I can't describe you right now. How can you disappear out of my life but then appear."

"Your such a fucking. How can you say that when your the one who left me behind. You left me feeling like shit. And you said I disappear. I pity you." Blaine said and ran a hand through his hair. "I know I sent that text but that was before I thought I would never see you again."

"Get out." Kurt said with gritted teeth.

"No. We're gonna talk about this. Why did you leave?" Blaine asked. Kurt stayed silent. He didn't want to talk about this here.

"I dont waant to talk about it okay?" Kurt hugged his knees.

"Kurt. I have every right to knoew why the hell you left."

Kurt sighed. "I dont want to talk about it okay? Leae it at that. Ill tell you another time."

"Fine." Blaine said and left the trailor. Kurt sat there hugging his knees. He felt wetness and relized they were tears.

***

Hey! Im writing this on my computer. Well the ending but yeah.

I hoped you liked it!!

Shine bright⭐️🌟✨⚡️🌙💫
-Mercedes