Crashing Down

"Sleepover to make you feel better." Mercedes smiled lightly as Kurt nodded.

"This jerk can't get away with this though! Why don't we fight him with girl power." Rachel said as she nudged Mercedes.

"No." Kurt shook his head. "Its not worth it." Kurt said before walking away.

***

"Umph."

"You think you can get sway with hurting my little bro." Finn said as he pinned Blaine against the wall.

"Yeah!" Puck agreed.

"Punch me. I dare you." Blaine said with a clenched jaw.

Kurt ran over pulling Finn off of Blaine. "Finn! I said don't so anything you'd regret. I mean it. You to Puck."

"Come on." Kurt grabbed Blaine hands and pulled him away from his step-brother and friend.

"Will you let me explain now?" Blaine asked once they we're in the hallway.

Kurt crossed his arms putting on his bitch face. "you have a minute."

"I was waiting you said. I was feeling good and I sure wasn't going to get up." Blaine started. "This guy comes over and grabs my wrist and thought a warning started to drag me front the comfy position I was on that couch. He dragged me to a room and it was so dark I could barely see for shit."

"Listen Blaine. You could've done something, but you didnt." Kurt shrugged and walked off leaving a slightly sad Blaine.

***

"I'm home." Blaine yelled as he closed the door. Beer bottles was scattered on the living room floor.

His dad was passed out on the couch. Blaine rolled his eyes. No surprise. It was also no supruse that his mom was barely home.

She was always traveling. Right now she was in Paris. At least his house was big enough to avoid his father as much as he can.

Blaine walked down the long hallway upstairs and went into his room. He went over to his music/recording station in his room and Sat down picking up his guitar.

He really screwed up with Kurt. Before he could strum or sing the tears that he kept it came crashing down.

***

Another update!

So I hopes you liked it

Updating makes me feel like I matter.:)  you guys make me so happy.

Shine bright 🌟✨
-Mercedes