All Of Me

The beeping monitor. That damn beeping monitor. Kurt hated the sound. He hated being here. It was his fault. Everything seemed to be his fault these days. Why is that?

Kurt was done crying. As much as he doesn't want to he can't help but shed a tear. The love of his life is in the hospital because of him.

Maybe he should disappear. He's caused enough damage to his loved ones. Kurt wiped his eyes. He got up and kissed the sleeping boy on the medical bed on the forehead.

Kurt's hand hovered over the cold bronze metal handle. He sighed and opened the door, exiting.

Kurt went outside in the freezing snow. He got into his car and started driving. He would go anywhere, but home. Anywhere that doesn't involve Blaine or reminds him of Blaine. Kurt turned on the radio to clear his mind.

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down

Tears erupted from Kurt's eyes. He pulled over at the side of the street and got out. The road was deserted. Kurt ran a hand through his chestnut brown hair. The snow continued to fall down. Kurt kicked the snow in anger and sadness. He fell to the ground and continued to cry.

***

Boom. There we go.

You guys might hate me for what'll happen 

Shine bright 🌟✨
-Mercedes