Sebastion?

Dear Blaine,

This is to hard to write and if I deliver it to you myself I might break down crying or get hypnotized by your beautiful hazel eyes. There is no doubt that you are the love of my life. I love you so much and I don't want to hurt you. I've hurt you in so many ways. I can't do that anymore. When I put you in the hospital I realized I'm to toxic for you. I don't want to hurt you anymore. I refuse to tear you down again. I love you and please don't forget about me. I'm going somewhere where no one can find me. Not even you.
Goodbye,
Kurt

Blaine dropped the paper. His eyes already filled with tears. This can't be happening.

***

Kurt sat on the front of his car. He's cross crossed apple sauce, looking at the sunset. It was quite a beautiful site. Especially at the beach. His hair blew with the wind. He was tired of crying. Crying wouldn't help.

Kurt wiped his puffy red eyes and just watched the scenery around him. He got up and took his shoes off. Kurt walked to the water. He kneeled down and let the water run through his fingers. He got up and walked in the cold water.

He ran a hand through his chestnut brown hair again. "I guess this is my life."

***

"Where is he!" Blaine demanded, slamming the door open and walking in.

"I don't know."Carole said.

"Bull shit!"

"Blaine, I'm just as pissed as you. But let him have his time. He'll come back."Butt said, putting. Hand on Blaine's shoulder. "Just let it out." Blaine hated looking or feeling weak, but he couldn't help it. The water works started again. And this time they kept coming. He thinks this time they'll never stop.

***

"God, I can't believe I'm doing this." Kurt muttered. He took a deep breath and rang the doorbell. It was opened a few seconds later.

"Oh hi. What brings you to L.A."

"I need somewhere to stay. We were close once right?" Kurt smiled slightly.

Sebastian smirked. "I guess. Let's it out differences aside. Come in." Kurt followed him to the living room. "So, what brings you here?"

"I'm done hurting people so I ran away." Kurt said.

"You can stay here as long as you want. Don't worry. I'm not going to take advantage of you. I've change. Swear." Sebastian said and got up. "Come on." Sebastian led Kurt to the guest bedroom. "You'll stay here-"

"Oh. How's the tv show your on?"

"It's good." Sebastian nodded. "I'll let you get settled in. Get all the stuff you brought from your car and then we can catch up." Kurt nodded and Sebastian left.

This could work for awhile.

***

"So, what's happening in the acting biz." Kurt asked, taking a sip of his hot chocolate.

"I love it actually. My character Barry is so fun to film."Sebastian smiled. "And my co workers are nice."

"Yeah. I don't know what to do. Honestly, I'm just..." Kurt started but got cut off.

"I can we you a job at this new tv show. If you want.."

"I'd love that. Thanks." Kurt gave Sebastian a giant hug. "This can be a new friendship starting."

"Definitely."

***

Two updates in a day. What!!!

Haha. I hoped you liked this. It wasn't as long as I wanted but it's longer.

Shine bright ☀️⭐️🌟✨⚡️💫
-Mercedes