Ice skating

Breaking News:

This is not a Christmas miracle. More like a Christmas nightmare. Blaine Devon Anderson has been rushed to the hospital after being badly injured....

Earlier that day.....

Blaine and Kurt were cuddling on the sofa watching Christmas movies. Frozen was currently on.

"Gosh. I hate that Hans guy." Kurt remarked, stuffing his face with popcorn.

Blaine slightly laughed at how adorable his boyfriend is. Blaine kissed Kurts head. Carole then came in with a couple of mugs of hot  cocoa.

"Here."Carole smiled t the couple and sat down the mugs on the coffee table. Carol exited the room. Leaving the two to their movie.

"Blaine."

"Yes."

Kurt looked at Blaine. "We should go ice skating. It's romantic and fun ." Bone looked at Kurt.

"Of course."

***

Kurt laced up his skates up. Blaine did the same.

"Confession time. I have really been ice skating. I've been regular skating."Kurt said. Blaine took Kurt hands.

"I'll help you." Blaine led Kurt on to the ice steadily, never letting go. Blaine glided on the ice easily. Kurt having some problems.

White Christmas ....

Blaine smiled at Kurt. What he did next he'd regret. He let go. He let go of Kurt. Kurt started falling backwards but Blaine caught him.

"Blaine watch out!"

Present...

Blaine Devon Anderson was immediately rushed to the hospital when he slipped on the ice. Kurt Hummel was there. He didn't get badly injured. All we can do is sit and wait.

***

Hey. It's me. So I got a new iPhone 5c and I'm getting use to typing on it.

I started the beginning with my old phone. I had some other stuff planned but this keyboard is getting on my nerves right now.

Merry Christmas ☃️
Shine bright⭐️🌟✨
-Mercedes