Bullies

"Blaine just listen to me-" Cooper started, but got interrupted again.

"No. I don't want to do this-with you forcing me if I have to pretend to be something I hell sure ain't. " Blaine said, sitting down on the slouching and elevating his legs on the coffee table.

"Technically, you want to cause you enjoy singing and making people happy. Seriously squirt, they may not go for it. You know the fan girls." Cooper knocked Blaine's legs off the coffee table.

Blaine groaned. "Fine, but If you pick an idiot for a person. I'm going to slap you. "

"Works for me."

***

"I didn't get a solo! Mr. Shue is trying to destroy me. He-"

"Calm down Rachel." Kurt cut Rachel off from her rant. "Everything doesn't revolve around you."

"I beg to differ!"

"Everyone has their own problems, Rach. You should be more caring of others." Kurt sighed and walked off. Rachel stunned.

Kurt had bigger problems. Like his solo for sectional or.... Yeah that second part doesn't matter right now.

All of a sudden Kurt feels a shove, sending him on the floor. "Your boy isn't here anymore." Karosky laughed and walked off.

Kurt curled up. Your right. He's not. Kurt sniffed and wiped his eyes. I guess the bullies are back.

***

I promise things will get better. But I hoped you liked it.

Vote and comment! c:

Shine bright 🌟✨
-Mercedes