Perfect Ending?

In that moment. That moment where nothing mattered anymore but the two boys sharing their love for each other.

Kurt closed his eyes and put his porcelain hands on Blaine's back as Blaine put his hands in his waist. Everyone looked at the two in both surprise and astonish.

Neither of them wanted to break the kiss. It was to perfect. There was so much need and want in the kiss. Kurt pulled back for the need of air. Both boys looked at each other. There eyes filled with lust and love for each other.

Everyone was quiet. Not sure of what to say. Kurt mouth turned into a slight smile.

"I'm in love with you and I will always love you Blaine Devon Anderson."

Everyone in the room started clapping and cheering as Blaine picked up Kurt and twirled him. Kissing him again.

"I love you so much I can't begin to describe it in words." Blaine whispered in his ear.

***

A few days later, the main cast was on a plane to Disney world. It would've been a big vacation to them. In a way.

Kurt and Blaine have been inseparable ever since they started dating again. They wanted every moment to count. Especially to Blaine because he had a deep secret he was hiding since high school.

"Blaine isn't this amazing." Kurt looked around the hotel suite in awe. "I love Disney so much."

Blaine nodded kissing Kurt on the head. "Yeah."

Kurt looked out the window. "I imaged our wedding would be on the beach." Kurt said without even thinking. Kurt turned bright pink and turned around. "I mean-"

Blaine shut Kurt up by kissing him. "I'd love that." Blaine said. Kurt smiled. Kurt Eskimo kissed Blaine and went to their temporary bedroom to unpack.

Blaine sighed. "I'm so sorry Kurt." A tear escaped Blaine's eye."Im sorry."

***

"Here's the cast of Courage!" Katy spoke into the microphone and everyone started screaming as the cast came out and sat in their assigned seat they were givin.

"First before we begin the signing they are going to answer questions."Katy said.

A teenage girl with long auburn hair raised her hand. Katy called on her. "This is for Klaine. Is it true you've been in an in and out relationship?"

Kurt and Blaine looked at each other. "Uh...yeah. We have." Kurt said. Everyone mostly was interested in Blaine and Kurt's relationship in real life and in the show.

***

Blaine looked in the mirror in the bathroom of his hotel room. A tear dropped down his olive cheek. He looked at the orange pill bottle that was prescribed to him by his doctor.

"I want to get better. But I can't." Blaine cried out. He cradled himself in a corner. He knows he has to tell Kurt. But how?

***

You guys are going to seriously hate me for what about to happen and how I'm going to end this. Only a ew more chapters left. Bring tissues.

I updated!!! I'm happy about that.

Shine bright ⭐️🌟✨🌙💫⚡️
-Mercedes