Secret Concert

Blaine got off the phone, throwing on the bed making Kurt jump.

"What was it?" Kurt asked. Blaine sighed.

"My mom is making me come to thanksgiving dinner at my dad's house." Blaine said. Kurt got up and grabbed Blaine a hand.

"Don't worry. I'll be there too." Kurt smiled. "You never told me why you don't like your dad."

"I'll tell you eventually. Just not now. At least it's next week." Blaine said.

"Don't you have a...I don't know....album to write. Your christmas album."

"Katyln said I need at least three songs by Saturday and it's Tuesday. I have time."

"Blaine. Get started on the songs." Kurt said, handing him his journal of songs.

"I have a line for the first song." Blaine smiled and flipped pages of the notebook in till he found the page. "Okay, it's......Blaine get your ass up and write the songs. Oh that was my reminder. I thought I had something."

"My point exactly." Kurt rolled his eyes and handed him his guitar. "I'll come back later. You need time." Kurt kissed Blaine lightly on the lips and exited the room, leaving Blaine with his thoughts.

***

Just then Blaine Anderson manger just booked him a gig at time square. We've all been waiting for this. We just have to get through thanksgiving. Blaine Anderson will also be playing at a secret location for thanksgiving. We all have to guess what it is.

***

"Secret location?"

"Ya. It'll drive the fans nuts trust."Katlyn said over the phone.

"Can you at least tell me where it will be?" Blaine asked.

"Ok. It's at....."

***

I've always wanted yo make a christmas chapter. I can't Wait!

Also, can you guess where the performance will be?"

Shine bright🌟✨💫
-Mercedes