the Beginning Of Christmas

All I want for Christmas is......you.

I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is just one thing I need. I don't care about about-

"The presents underneath the Christmas tree."Kurt sang along. He wrapped the garland around the Christmas tree. He skipped over to the supplies of decorations. Blaine spun him around as they both sang out the lyrics to the song.

Kurt held a big smile. Blaine put ornaments all around the tree as Kurt did the same.

"This is the best." Kurt sighed as he crashed down on the sofa. "You know it's actually suppose to snow in a few days."

Blaine Sat next to Kurt and kissed him on the cheek. "Its going to be amazing. I'll be spending Christmas with you guys. Instead of my father and my mom."

"Your family. Don't forget that." Kurt said and kissed Blaine.

"Know PDA while I'm here!" Burt exclaimed. Kurt and Blaine both chuckled as Carole set down cookies and two milks on the coffee table.

"Dad..."

"Wait till like I'm at least 9 feet away. Then you could do whatever-as long as you don't know it." Burt said, going back into the kitchen. 

"You know. Rachel's throwing yet another party."

"She should Stop. Someone always ends up getting drunk."

Kurt slightly laughed at Blaine's response. "Yeah.. Your right. I'm so excited for you to open my gift. Its pretty amazing."

"Not as amazing as my gift." Blaine kissed Kurt quickly. "Its the beginning of Christmas.. Now, Come on. Lets finish decorating."

***

This is kinda a filler. Not exciting. A lot of cuteness though.

I needed a chapter out so...here ❤

Shine bright🌟✨💫
-Mercedes