chapter 36

Alfred p.o.v:

" Ah, darling, I'll really miss my dear Edward. I hope he visits us soon " my lady lona said, drinking some tea.

While I remained silent, reading one of my books.

" Oh! By the way, darling. I heard that you got a personal maid " she gave me a serious look, yet smirk on her lips.

" Indeed " I replied, calmly.

" I see " she smiled, finishing her cup.

" Ah l, but where is she? She should stay by your side to help you all the time. Aren't I right? " She smirked, again.

" You think so? Alright. I'll call her " I smirked, whispering to Mr Tom, asking him to bring her.

He nodded, giving orders to one of the maids to call her.

" I wonder who is she " asked my lady Lona in a smart way.

After a few moments, she came.

Nervously, she greeted both of us with respectful position.

" So, it's you! " Said my lady Lona, with a smile.

" Yes, mistress ..." replied to her, that brat.

" I'm relieved now, because you'll take a good care of my husband " she turned her head at the last word, looking at me with bad simper.

" ....Yes, mistress ..." that brat, replied, shocked a bit.

" Good, then I'll be going now " she said, putting on her hat and holding her small bag.

" Ah, and don't be so harsh on her, darling " she winked, walking off.

That woman...

" Master, what can I do for you? " She asked a bit nervously.

" You can go for now. I'll call after you later " I said, looking at her eyes, then continued looking at the book.

" Then, we'll be going. Master " said Mr Tom, walking off with her.

Alexandra p.o.v:

Mistress Lona, was weird today...

Why did she talk like that?

Most importantly, where did she go suddenly?

" Miss Alexandra " said Mr Tom to me, with a serious tone.

" Y-yes! Mister Tom..." I replied, giving him my full attention; that I wasn't giving, a moment ago.

" I've asked you to stay away, didn't I? " He said, turning his head to look at me, meanwhile his back was in front of me.

" I-- ...it wasn't my fault!! " I said, trying to justify Myself.

" It doesn't matter, anymore. You'll have to do your duty completely now " he said coldly, starting to walk off.