Sniper

Sniper (Neutral Killing)

The Sniper is a role that can kill people in the night, without leaving a trace. As they can blame the kill on another killing role. (If they don't blame a role during the night it will say: "They were sniped by a sniper.")

The Sniper can blame: The mafia, a vigilante, a veteran, a serial killer, or a jailor.

Night immune: No

INVESTIGATIVE RESULTS:

Sheriff: Your target is suspicious.

Investigator: Your target has the eye of an eagle! They could be a lookout or a sniper.

Consigliere: Your target has great aim and is stealthy! They must be a sniper!

(Note: When a sniper snipes a person, it is a guaranteed kill no matter what happens, like if the doctor heals them or the target is immune, the sniper still gets the kill without trouble.)

Winning conditions: Wins with witches, survivors, and serial killers.

Must kill: The mafia, the town, and werewolves.

They may spare anyone else.

LORE: Boom, headshot................*MUSIC PLAYS, "'MEET THE SNIPER' FLASHES ON SCREEN"*...............

Sniping is a good job mate! It's challenging work, out of doors. I'll guarantee you'll not go angry. 'Cause at the end of the day, long as there's two people left on the planet, someone is going to want someone dead. 

*Snipes bodyguard* *Snipes arsonist* Ooh. 

Dad, dad I'm a, not a crazed gunman dad I'm a assassin. What a difference be and what does a job and the other's mental sickness? 

I'll be honest with you, my parents, do not care for me. 

*Climbs tower* I think that vigilante saw me...*Vigilante fires bullets at sniper*...YES YES HE DID.

The End.

Town of Salem role idea. Thought up by awesomeandiknowit15.