Joke Role - Swapper

Alignment: Neutral (Chaos)

Summary: An individual who swaps around targets to totally confuse the Town.

Abilities: Up to twice a game, click the Sun Icon during the day to make everyone trade roles with another person. The Swapper will not trade their role. So, in a 15 player game, everyone has their role traded except the Swapper. The Swapper Also Gets A Vest.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Defense (Vest): Powerful.

Unique: Yes.

Goal: Survive Until The End Of The Game, And At The Same Time Swap Everyone's Roles At Least Once.

Wins With: Everyone.

Information:

- The Swapper Cannot Swap Until Day 3.

- The Swapper can only swap everyone's roles once a day.

- The Swapper Must Take A Day Off After Swapping.

- Yes, regardless of anyone's role, EVERYONE except the Swapper gets their role traded with one another.

- Swapping can only occur during the Discussion period.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is suspicious.

Investigator: Your target can be the cause of confusion! They could be a Hypnotist, Transporter, Witch, Or The Swapper.

Consigliere/Witch: Your target makes everyone rage because they got their role traded with somebody else! They must be the Swapper!

Sample Texts:

You will wait until Day 3 to swap.

You have decided to take the day off after swapping yesterday.

You have swapped everyone's role!

You have 1 Vest left.

You have used your vest.

You have decided to wear your Vest tonight.

You have changed your mind.

Sample Text (Everyone Else):

You are trading your role with a random person! You are now a/the ____!

Sample Text (Town):

Everyone except the Swapper's role has been traded!

Achievements:

The Source Of Chaos. - Win One Game As The Swapper. - TP100.

Rage Quit Source. - Win Five Games As The Swapper. - TP1,000.

Computer Breaking Source. - Win Ten Games As The Swapper. - TP10,000.

Internet Provider Breaking Source. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Swapper. - TP100,000.

Rage Quit. - Swap Everyone's Roles, Only To Have At Least 2 People Leave On The Same Day. - TP1,000.

Troll. - Swap Everyone's Roles, Only To Have At Least 4 People Leave On The Same Day. - TP10,000.

Heart Grew 3 Sizes, Another Shrunk 3 Sizes. - Have The Mayor And Godfather Trade Their Roles With One Another. - TP10,000.