Brute

Alignment: Town (Protective)

Summary: A bodybuilder who uses their strength to protect others.

Abilities: Each night, select someone to guard. This role works like the Bodyguard but it is tweaked quite a bit.

Defense: Basic.

Attack: None.

Defense (Guarding): Powerful.

Attack (Fighting Off Visitors Of Someone): Powerful.

Unique: Yes.

Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

Wins With: Town, Survivors.

Information:

So, basically, the Brute doesn't exactly work like the Bodyguard or Doctor. The Brute guards someone like a Bodyguard, BUT, the Bodyguard only kills off someone who is attacking. The Brute kills off ALL Visitors. This can cause some chaos depending on who the Brute could have killed. Also, the Brute doesn't get a Vest. Instead, the Brute keeps a Basic Defense throughout the game. When the Brute decides to guard a person, their Defense grows into a Powerful Defense and their Attack grows up to a Powerful Attack instead of no attack power.

This could be a bit of a Buffed Bodyguard/Doctor, but, remember, this role is tweaked quite a bit to make it as balanced as I can yet still a different role compared to the Bodyguard and Doctor.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target's goal is to keep certain people alive. They could be a Bodyguard, Doctor, Guardian Angel, Or Brute.

Consigliere/Witch: Your target uses their strength to keep others alive! They must be the Brute!

Sample Texts:

You have decided to guard ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to guard ____ tonight.

You attacked a Visitor!

Sample Text (Visitor):

You were killed off by the Brute that was standing guard!

Town Sample Text:

They were killed off by the Brute.

Achievements:

Holding Ground. - Win One Game As The Brute. - TP5.

Keeping The Town Up Right. - Win Five Games As The Brute. - TP10.

A Great Guard. - Win Ten Games As The Brute. - TP25.

Gandolf. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Brute. - TP50.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! - Kill Off Three Visitors Of Someone. - TP10.

Whoops. - Kill Off Three Townie Visitors In One Night. - TP10.

Really Great Guard. - Kill Off Three Evildoer Visitors In One Night. (Non-Town, Not Survivor, Not Amnesiac.) - TP10.