Time Bender

Alignment: Town (Support)

Summary: A mystical being that can make events never happen in the first place.

Abilities: Select the Sun Icon at day or yourself at night to wind back time to a day before, where time will go in reverse to the previous phase of a current phase. This basically means that the town would go 24 in-game hours back in time, where any events that happened a day or less before the time reverse will not count. The Time Bender can only do this once a game.

Attributes: Can only time bend during the Discussion phase or the Night phase. Cannot time bend until Day 2.

Unique: Yes.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Lynch all criminal and evildoers.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Town Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target could be a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, Trapper, or Time Bender.

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target wields an extremely powerful ability to bend time! They must be the Time Bender!

Example:

John, the Mayor, dies. Susan, the Arsonist, douses Harry. This happens on one night. Joe, the Time Bender, uses their ability at the Discussion phase the next day. The town will be alerted that the Time Bender is reversing time back to yesterday's Discussion phase. John will be revived, and Harry will no longer be doused. Any other visits/deaths are reversed back to the status they were at when the Time Bender reverses time by one day.

This role is a little confusing to explain, but you should get the idea.

Achievements:

Time Travel! - Win 1 Game As The Time Bender. - MP20.

Controlling Time And Space! - Win 5 Games As The Time Bender. - MP20.

Time Bending Master. - Win 10 Games As The Time Bender. - MP40.

Groundhog Day. - Win 25 Games As The Time Bender. - MP100.

Doctor Who. - Reverse Time Twice A Game. - MP100.

Town's Savior. - Reverse Time To Revive At Least 2 Townies. - MP40.

Back To The Future! - Reverse Time To Revive At Least 4 People. - MP40.

Déjà vu. - Reverse Time To Have A Person Lynched Twice. - MP40.

Lore:

*Cue Doctor Who Theme.*