Joke Role - The Super Vigilante

Alignment: Town (Killing)

Summary: A super militant officer willing to bend the law to enact justice.

Abilities: Choose to take justice into your own hands and shoot someone.

Attributes: If you shoot another Town member you will not be able to shoot the next night. You have limitless bullets.

Unique: No.

Attack: Unstoppable.

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Town Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target could be a Vigilante, Super Vigilante, Mafioso, or Super Mafioso. (Adds Pirate And Ambusher If In Coven Expansion.)

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target will bend the law to enact justice. They also happen to be more of a man than a regular Vigilante. They must be a Super Vigilante.

Achievements:

Super Mercenary - Win 1 Game As The Super Vigilante. - MP20.

Super Justice. - Win 5 Games As The Super Vigilante. - MP20.

Super Smoking Gun. - Win 10 Games As The Super Vigilante. - MP40.

Super Judicatory. - Win 25 Games As The Super Vigilante. - MP100.

Super Ouch. - Shoot Yourself At Night. (As in a Transporter/Witch makes you shoot yourself.) - MP40.

Super Why Won't They Die? - Shoot 3 People Who Can't Die At Night. (You'd literally have to shoot the Pestilence, Horseman Of The Apocolapyse 3 Times To Get This.) - MP40.

Super Perfect Shot. - Shoot 3 Non-Town Members In A Single Game. - MP100.

Lore:

The Super Vigilante sat outside the house, waiting for his target to leave it. He was convinced that the target was the Godfather. They disliked being social, the Investigator had reported findings of them possibly being the Godfather, and the Super Vigilante could swear that he could hear a bit of Italian in their voice.

Suddenly, the target left their house, and the Vigilante pounced out of the darkness and shot the target dead.

As the Vigilante blew the smoke off their gun, they observed the corpse of the so-thought Godfather and realized that they were the Bodyguard.

It was okay though, the Super Vigilante spent the next night talking with a very skilled therapist, and before he knew it, he had recovered from the short-lasting mental sickness known as guilt.

The night after that, they shot another suspect and smirked with pride as they had shot the Godfather.