Joke Role - Super Mafioso

Alignment: Mafia (Killing)

Summary: A member of organized crime, trying to work their way to the top.

Abilities: Carry out the Super Godfather's orders.

Attributes: You can attack if the Super Godfather doesn't give you orders. If the Super Godfather dies you will become the next Super Godfather. You can talk with the other Super Mafia at night.

Unique: Yes.

Attack: Unstoppable.

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Kill anyone who doesn't submit to the Super Mafia.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Mafia Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a member of the Super Mafia.

Investigator: Your target could be a Vigilante, Veteran, or Super Mafioso. (Adds Pirate And Super Ambusher If In Coven Expansion.)

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target does the Super Godfather's dirty work. They must be the Super Mafioso.

Achievements:

Super Mobster. - Win 1 Game As The Super Mafioso. - MP20.

Super Gangster. - Win 5 Games As The Super Mafioso. - MP20.

Super Hoodlum. - Win 10 Games As The Super Mafioso. - MP40.

Super Thug. - Win 25 Games As The Super Mafioso. - MP100.

Super Michael Corleone. - Be Promoted To The Super Godfather. - MP20.

Super Loyal Servant. - Win Without Dying Or Becoming The Godfather. - MP20.

Lore:

The Super Mafioso set out into the night, tracking down the Super Godfather's target. It didn't take long before he located the target. The target realized that they were being followed, and so they broke into a faster pace.

Little did the target know, the Super Mafioso had Super accuracy with his sub-machine gun and so the Super Mafioso fired multiple bullets into the target's flesh. Headshot. As the Super Mafioso passed the dying body of the target, he noticed that a figure with a white box sprinted down to the Super Mafioso's victim.

The Super Mafioso witnessed the figure attempt using medical-looking tools on the victim, only to give up after about a minute.

The next day, the target was dead a doornail, and the Super Godfather winked at the Super Mafioso.