Joke Role - Gandolf

Yes, this is basically a heavily buffed Bodyguard lol.

Alignment: Town (Protective)

Summary: A tough guard that denies access to a house nightly.

Abilities: Guard someone's house. Any visits that do not intend harm will be Role Blocked for the night. Any visits that do intend harm will meet the fury of Gandolf. Gandolf can guard himself as much as he wants.

Attributes: Harmless Visits will be Role Blocked. Harmful visits will fight Gandolf. Gandolf will always win duels against Pirates, dealing a Powerful attack on them as well.

Unique: Yes.

Attack (Fighting Off Harmful Visits): Powerful.

Attack (Attacking Pirates): Powerful.

Attack (Not Fighting): None.

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Town Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is Gandolf! You can most certainly trust them.

Investigator: Your target is Gandolf! You can most certainly trust them.

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target is Gandolf! They are a force against you! Watch out!

Example:

Gandolf stands guard at the Mayor's house.

Tim the Blackmailer is going to attempt blackmailing the Mayor, however, Gandolf shouts "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" and so Tim fails blackmailing the Mayor and is Role Blocked for the night.

John the Serial Killer comes up to the Mayor's house as well, attempting to eliminate them. But Gandolf gets in the way, recognizes that John is a threat, and obliterates John with a Powerful attack. John attacks Gandolf, but he fails to kill Gandolf because they have a Basic Defense and John has a Basic Attack.

Achievements:

Gandolf. - Win 1 Game As Gandolf. - MP20.

Better Gandolf. - Win 5 Games As Gandolf. - MP20.

Even Better Gandolf. - Win 10 Games As Gandolf. - MP40.

Extremely Good Gandolf! - Win 25 Games As Gandolf. - MP100.

YOU SHALL NOT PASS! - Role Block/Fight 3 Or More Visitors. - MP20.

The New Guard. - Role Block A Bodyguard. - MP20.

Mafia Slayer. - Kill 3 Or More Mafia Members In A Game. - MP100.

Lore:

He was just a Bodyguard that stood guard at the Mayor's house every night. As he did, he passed the time by reading The Hobbit and Lord Of The Rings books.

But one night, he had to duel a Pirate on his way to the Mayor's house.

Luckily, he won the duel, but by the time he made his way to the Mayor's house, the Mayor had been slain.

Furious at the Pirate, the Bodyguard broke out his secret stash of armor and weapons. He never wanted to use them, but tonight was the night he'd snapped at the evildoers. He put on the armor, looked in the mirror, but was not satisfied. He had a feeling that he was missing something...a cool look.

He put on Gandolf clothing, wore a fake beard, put on a hat, and wrapped his razor-sharp baton to look like a staff.

The next night, the Pirate came at him again, but this time, the Bodyguard was prepared.

The Bodyguard unleashed his baton out of its holster, and swang at the Pirate like mad.

The Pirate dropped to the ground and groaned.

"Cheater!" the Pirate called out through heavy breathing.

The former Bodyguard simply didn't care. He swung a killing blow, and the Pirate was dead.

"I'm Gandolf now." he said boldly.