Joke Role - Gecko House Insurance

Alignment: Neutral (Benign)

Summary: A Gecko who provides insurance.

Abilities: Each night, select someone to give coverage to. The Gecko gets to cover two people at the most. The first person's faction that gets covered the Gecko will side with. The Gecko will then be limited to any other Town member that is a part of the same faction. Coverage will make targets immune to Vampire Bites.

Attack: None.

Defense: Invincible.

Unique: Yes.

Wins With: Whichever Faction They Cover First Of.

Covered people will get Invincible night defense on the night they get covered and for the rest of the game.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target figuratively has others' backs. They could be a Bodyguard, Doctor, or the Gecko.

Consigliere/Witch: Your target provides insurance to people. They must be the Gecko!

Sample Texts:

You have decided to cover ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to cover ____ tonight.

Sample Text (Target):

You have been covered by the Gecko's insurance! You now have an Invincible Defense and for the rest of this game.

Achievements:

15 Minutes... - Win One Game As The Gecko. - TP15.

...could give you... - Win Five Games As The Gecko. - TP150.

...Invincible Defense. - Win Ten Games As The Gecko. - TP1,500.

For The Rest Of This Game. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Gecko. - TP15,000.

GECKO. - Win Fifteen Games As The Gecko. - TP150,000.

GECKO! - Win Fifteen More Games As The Gecko. - TP150,000.

Town Win. - Provide Insurance To The Mayor And A Town Protective In One Game. - TP1,500,000.