The Jealous

Alignment: Neutral (Evil)

Summary: A person who steals the fate of another individual.

Abilities: Select a person each night to steal the fate of. The fate could be good or bad.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Survive Until The End Of The Game.

Wins With: Everyone except the Town.

Examples:

Let's say that Bob is a normal Townie, just minding their own business. Suddenly, James (The Jealous) steals Bob's fate away from him. That same Night, a Doctor was going to heal Bob. But, James instead stole the healing and Bob goes unaided. Nobody knows that this action happened except the Jealous. The Jealous does not know what fate they stole, though. So, Bob could be killed by a Serial Killer, for instance, that night, and the Doctor's heal would not be available. And perhaps if James was attacked by a Mafioso, they'd be "nursed back to health" and live.

Now, let's say that Bob was attacked by a Serial Killer, and, James (The Jealous) steals the fate, James will die to the Serial Killer, and Bob will live.

This also works with things such as Witch Control, Investigating, Framing, Etc.

Now, let's say that a Werewolf decides to go on a rampage at Bob's house. Mary visits Bob's house that night, so, they'd both get mauled. But, if James (The Jealous) were to steal Bob's fate, the Werewolf would instead go on a rampage at Jame's house.

But, what if The Jealous steals a fate which is a Role Block? This could create a bit of a paradox, so perhaps The Jealous AND the person who originally was Role Blocked will both be notified that they were Role Blocked and so the action will take place for both people.

Unique: Yes.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is suspicious.

Investigator: Your target disrupts others. They could be an Escort, Consort, Transporter, Or The Jealous.

Consigliere: Your target steals the fate of others! They must be The Jealous!

Sample Texts:

You have decided to steal ____'s fate tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to steal ____'s fate tonight.

Achievements:

Jealous. - Win One Game As The Jealous. - TP5.

Jealousy. - Win Five Games As The Jealous. - TP10.

Very Jealous. - Win Ten Games As The Jealous. - TP25.

U Jelly? - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Jealous. - TP50.

UMAD?! - Steal a single individual's fate 4 times in a row. - TP10.

Investigate Me! - Steal an Investigative fate. - TP10.

Werewolf Bait. - Steal a Werewolf mauling fate and get at least 2 other people killed at your house. - TP10.

Distraction. - Steal someone's fate of being watched by a Lookout while the original Target gets visited by at least two people. - TP10.