Washer

Washer (Town Support)

The washer is a counter role to the arsonist. Basically, having a washer is essential to fight arsonists. The washer will choose a target to water in the night. If the washer selects someone who has been doused, the target will be cleaned and the arsonist will not be able to kill them if they ignite. The washer can also clean themselves, so, it is nearly impossible for a washer to be killed by an arsonist.

Night immune: No

INVESTIGATIVE RESULTS

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target smells out of the ordinary! They could be a arsonist, a washer, or a werewolf!

Consigliere: Your target saves people with the power of clean! They must be a washer!

Winning conditions: Wins with town, wins with survivors

Must kill: The mafia, arsonists, serial killers, vampires, jesters, and werewolves.

You may spare anyone else.

LORE: Once was a janitor, until the mafia betrayed them. Now the washer lurks with townies and plans to get back at the mafia. Washer refuses to reveal their name nor their past. Not much is known about this being, but what we do know is that they've got plans.

The end.

Town of Salem role idea. Thought up by awesomeandiknowit15.