Joke Role - The Psycho

Alignment - Neutral Chaos

Summery - A illusionist that bribes others to work with them.

Abilities - Bribe 3 people on night one to work with you. All of them will become psychos and live through night one regardless of what was happening to them night one. Or you can just be on your own and not bribe anyone the whole game if you'd like to.

Goal - Live to see everybody except the psychos to lose the game.

Wins with - Psychos (Survivors must be killed as well.)

Additional Information - Night Immune, Lynch Immune (Nobody can vote against you lol.) Bite immune, douse immune, basically everything immune. Also, if you are the leader of the psychos, you have a vote count of 15. The other psychos get a vote count of 3. Also, you can only have one of the Psycho in the role list. (So every time the amount of Psychos will be 4.)

---

The Psychos can kill! All 4 Psychos get to kill whoever they want. No voting, so kill! That means 4 people can die on one night from the psychos!

- The Psychos pierce through night immunity.

- The Psychos don't die from Veterans, Werewolves, nor Bodyguards. They just get a guaranteed kill on whoever they want without dying.

- The Psychos kill just like Werewolves, except, Psychos get all the immunity you could wish for and you don't have to wait nights to kill!

- Psychos are immune to Jester haunts, too.

- If a Psycho is jailed, they will instantly break free killing the Jailor instantly, and will get the whole night to their killing with their fellow Psychos.

- Doctors will not be able to save your target! As you will have demolished your target.

---

Investigation Results -

Sheriff - Your target is a Psycho! You are screwed. Buy yourself a grave while you are still alive.

Investigator - Your target likes to make people say 'OMG' and 'WTF' in the chat. They are a Psycho!

Consigliere - Your target is a role that will never be in Town of Salem! They must be a Psycho!

---

Sample Texts -

"You have decided to destroy ___! May they rest in piece."

"You have changed your mind."

Doctor: "You failed to save ___ because you are a horrible Doctor."

Jailor: "The person you jailed slaughtered you! They broke free and you'll be having your funeral soon."

---

Achievements! -

You are psycho! - Win one game as the Psycho. TP9999999

One more win for you! One less win for them! - Win 5 games as the Psycho. TP99999999999

What movie is this again? - Win 10 games as the Psycho. TP99999999999999999

Joke Role. - Win 25 games as the Psycho. TPInfinity

Dead. Not big surprise. - Slaughter someone (Or multiple people.) As the Psycho. TP12345

Bribed. - Bribe 3 people to work with you. TP54321

GET REKT! - Kill 5 people in one night. TP5

Meme Spamming 101. - Put a dank meme in your death note. TP5

YOU CAN'T DETAIN ME! - Slaughter a Jailor that attempted to jail you. TP0