Role Idea - Anarchist

Alignment: Neutral (Killing)

Summary: An individual who supports anarchy and refuses to abide by the law.

Abilities: Each non-full moon night, select someone to deal a powerful attack on. At day, choose someone to attempt assassinating, dealing a Basic attack on them. Roles with a constant night defense will still have it their defense value upon a day attack.

Attributes: Will appear as the Anarchist on non-full moon nights to the Sheriff. 

Role Block Immune. 

If jailed and not executed, will deal a Basic attack on the Jailor if it is a non-full moon night. 

Detection immunity on full moon nights. 

If the Lookout watches the Anarchist the night or sees them visit someone the night before an assassination, the Lookout will be privately be notified who the Anarchist is after an assassination is committed or attempted. This also applies to the Tracker if they watch the Anarchist.

Unique: Yes.

Attack (Non-Full Moon Night): Powerful.

Attack: (Full Moon Night): None.

Attack (Day): Basic.

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Kill all those who support the law.

Wins With: Mafia, Most Neutral Evils, Neutral Killings, Neutral Chaos, Coven.

Must Kill: Town, Executioner, Neutral Benigns.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff (Full Moon Night): Your target is not suspicious.

Sheriff (Non-Full Moon Night): Your target is the Anarchist!

Investigator: Your target could be Doctor, Disguiser, Serial Killer, Potion Master, or the Anarchist.

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target doesn't believe in government and is passionate about it. They must be the Anarchist!

Quick Explanations:

If the Anarchist is jailed on a full moon night, they will not attack the Jailor if not executed. However, if the Anarchist is jailed on a non-full moon night, they will deal a Powerful attack on the Jailor. This mechanic is similar to the Serial Killer.

On non-full moon nights, the Sheriff will see the Anarchist as the Anarchist if they interrogate them. On full moon nights, the Anarchist's detection immunity will be active, so they'll appear not suspicious.

Day Killing Explanation:

If the Anarchist decides to kill somebody during the day, they will simply click the Sun Icon and select someone to deal a Basic attack on. The Anarchist can only do this once a day and can only do it during the discussion phase.

If they do this, a message will appear to everyone saying: "The Anarchist just assassinated ____!" and if they attack someone who has a constant Basic Defense or higher: "The Anarchist attempted to assassinate someone! But the killing was avoided due to circumstances!".

If the Lookout watches the Anarchist or sees them visit someone the night before an assassination, they will be privately notified who the Anarchist is immediately after a successful or attempted assassination. This also applies to the Tracker if they watch the Anarchist and the next day an assassination is committed or attempted.

Achievements:

Anarchy! - Win 1 Game As The Anarchist. - MP20.

For Chaos! - Win 5 Games As The Anarchist. - MP20.

Government Destruction. - Win 10 Games As The Anarchist. - MP40.

World Not In Order. - Win 25 Games As The Anarchist. - MP100.

No Bodyguards. - Assassinate The Mayor. - MP40.

HOLD STILL! - Fail An Assassination. - MP20.

Law Slayer. - Kill both the Mayor and a Sheriff in one game. - MP40.

Insane Political View! - Earn ALL Of The Anarchist Achievements. - MP200.

Lore:

The Mayor stood in the mirror, ready to reveal his identity tomorrow. He admired his looks, he was self-aware of his large ego, but he always made sure that the Town came first. The Bodyguard already knew who he was, and so the Mayor had him on duty at his house.

Suddenly, the Mayor heard beastly sounds outside and peeked out of his window to see his Bodyguard having a standoff with a monster...a Werewolf. He only saw the view for a short moment before pouncing away from the window in fright.

As he listened to the sounds of growls, a baton being swung, and claws digging on the armor of the Bodyguard, he cowered at his desk and looked around for anything that could protect him. He knew that the Bodyguard couldn't do anything about such monsters.

He scanned his room. His eyes darted until coming to a halt at a vest that the Doctor had gifted him. "Better than nothing." he murmured. He swung on the vest and kneeled at his desk, looking towards the front door of his house. The Werewolf crashed in and then slowed their pace.

The Mayor viewed the sight of his pursuer sniffing the air. Then, the Werewolf paced slowly to the desk the Mayor hid behind. Then, the Werewolf met the Mayor's eyes and swiped his claws at the Mayor's head. The Mayor shrieked in pain and fell unconscious. Suddenly, a voice blared from the front door that sounded like they were picking a fight. The Werewolf turned almost instantly and dashed out of the Mayor's house towards the source.

When the Mayor woke up, he met the eyes of the Doctor. The Mayor could barely remember the night before and vowed never to be near a Werewolf ever again. However, the swipe to his head busted the Mayor's sense of order and peace in his brain. From this day forward, that Mayor rushes around Salem, murdering anyone who abides the law.