The Cursed

Alignment: Neutral (Chaos)

Summary: A cursed role that causes havoc throughout the town when put on trial.

Abilities: The Cursed doesn't have any- until put on trial by the town. If they are put on trial, they'll break out into a cursed form and have many abilities. But, nobody knows that they've broken out into their cursed form.

Night Immunity When Not Broken Out: None.

Night Immunity When Broken Out: Invincible.

Killing Ability When Not Broken Out: None.

Killing Ability When Broken Out: Unstoppable.

The Cursed will be able to go on killing sprees, killing someone each night. The Town good and evil will have to unite to stop The Cursed.

Sample Texts:

You have been put on trial! You've broken out into your Cursed form, but the Town doesn't know!

You have decided to slaughter ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

____ was slaughtered by The Cursed last night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional Information: The only way for the Town to kill this role is to identify The Cursed and lynch them.

If The Cursed is put on trial, the only way for them to really cause havoc is to be voted Innocent by the Town, obviously.

Lore: After discovering a mysterious ancient rune, this Townie's soul became Cursed and has developed a craving for the deaths of others. This Curse has given this Townie high strength but will only break out if this cursed Townie gets considered by the public an evildoer.

Achievements:

Pure Evil! - Win One Game As The Cursed - TP5

Even More Evil! - Win Five Games As The Cursed - TP5

SUPER EVIL! - Win Ten Games As The Cursed - TP25

The Grinch - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Cursed - TP50

Vanquished Curse - Be Put On Trial And Get Lynched - TP5

The Power Of Townies Compels You! - Be Put On Trial On The First Full Day And Get Lynched - TP10

Killing Spree! - Slaughter Four People In A Row - TP10

That's what I've got!