Idiot

Alignment: Neutral (Benign)

Summary: A mentally ill townie that thinks they're something else.

Abilities: None.

Attributes: The Idiot does not know they are the Idiot. They'll think they have a normal role when really they can't do anything. The Idiot cannot have a unique role or a role with a night chat.

Unique: No.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Survive Until The End Of The Game.

Wins With: Everyone.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target could be a [Result Of The Role The Idiot Thinks They Are] or Idiot.

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target is simply dumb, they must be the Idiot!

Mechanics:

The Idiot will think they are a role, and all will seem normal. They can "perform" their fraud night action, they'll visit the target, but not do anything.

At the end of the game, the Idiot will know they are the Idiot. They will also show up as the Idiot at the end screen where all peoples' roles are shown. Additionally, if they die, they'll appear as the Idiot in the Graveyard.

If the Idiot thinks they are an Investigative role, their results will be random when they visit someone.

If the Idiot uses a fake self-protection (Ex. Vest.) they will not gain any Defense, they will simply stay at home.

Example:

Danny the Idiot thinks they are a Bodyguard. They head over to James's house, thinking that they are guarding them. James is the real Bodyguard.

James is attacked by Susan and didn't vest since Danny isn't actually guarding James, James will die.

Mary the Lookout watches James's house and sees that Danny and Susan visited James that night.

When Danny sees that James, the Bodyguard, is dead, he'd figure that he is the Idiot if there is only 1 Town Protective slot and any Random Towns have been taken.

Achievements:

Facepalm. - Win 1 Game As The Idiot. - MP20.

Dumb. - Win 5 Games As The Idiot. - MP20.

Dumb And Survivor Claims. - Win 10 Games As The Idiot. - MP40.

MY LIFE IS A LIE! - Win 25 Games As The Idiot. - MP100.

The Dumbest Of Them All. - Be The Last Person Standing As The Idiot. - MP100.

Disappointment. - "Ignite" At Least 4 People. - MP20.