Joke Role - Darth Vader

Alignment: Neutral (THE DARK SIDE)

Summary: Darth Vader from Star Wars, basically.

Abilities: Force choke someone each night. Darth Vader can also use their lightsaber to reflect any visits they get, making their attacker get a taste of their own medicine, basically.

This Is A Unique Role.

Attack: Unstoppable.

Defense: Invincible. (Darth Vader reflects EVERYTHING so they don't really need this Defense anyway lol.)

Goal: Annialate everyone else and become the last one standing. For The Dark Side.

Wins With: Nobody. Must Kill EVERYONE. Including Survivors.

Yes, Darth Vader can reflect everything. I can't stress that enough.

If the Jailor jails Darth Vader the Jailor will end up executing themselves. Technically, the Jailor will also be Role Blocked.

If the Framer decides to frame Darth Vader, the Framer will end up Framing themselves, even though they already appear suspicious to Investigative Roles.

If the Witch decides to control and/or make Darth Vader their target, Darth Vader will simply kill the Witch and live. Darth Vader is that awesome. (Even though Darth Vader could survive their own attack.)

Yeah, any visit Darth Vader receives at Night will be reflected. I suppose Investigative Roles Could just be Investigating themselves when they Visit Darth Vader. Heh.

Sample Texts:

You have decided to force choke ____ tonight.

You have changed your mind.

You instead decide to force choke ____ tonight.

Someone visited you and decided to ____ you. But, you used your ridiculously overpowered ability to reflect the action back at them!

Sample Texts (Target):

You were force choked by Darth Vader!

Town Sample Texts:

They were force choked by Darth Vader.

They attacked themselves and died after visiting Darth Vader.

More Information:

If someone attacks themselves after visiting Darth Vader but survives their own attack, they won't be notified.

If Darth Vader is put on trial, all of his Guilty Voters will be shot to death by Dark Side Forces The Following Night. This is a GUARANTEED kill. Pestilence also gets killed. Whether Darth Vader is lynched or not, all of their Guilty voters will get killed the next night.

Achievements:

Darth Vader. - Win One Game as Darth Vader. - TP5.

The Dark Side. - Win Five Games as Darth Vader. - TP10.

The Darker Side. - Win Ten Games as Darth Vader. - TP25.

The Even More Darker Side. - Win Twenty-Five Games as Darth Vader. - TP50.