Fingerprinter (MUST READ ROLE)

Alignment - Town Investigative

Summery - A investigator looking for clues in the dead.

Abilities - Look at a dead person's corpse to determine who killed them.

Attributes - You cannot investigate someone who was incinerated by a Arsonist. (As germs and/or fingerprints would be burnt away.)

Goal - Lynch every criminal and evildoer.

Wins with - Town, Survivor

Additional information - You can not look at a dead person that committed suicide, (Left the game.) nor can you look at someone who died of guilt. (Either they shot another townie as Vigilante, or they were haunted by the Jester.) You also cannot look at the corpses of people who got lynched. Lastly, you cannot investigate cleaned dead people.

---

Example to how this role investigates.

EXAMPLE: Bobby is the Fingerprinter, they investigate Mary's corpse. Bobby gets results saying: 'The fingerprints on Mary trace back to one of three people, the possible murderers could be Katy, Peter, or Anne.' Then Bobby could record his findings.

---

Investigation Results -

Sheriff - Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator - Your target is dealing with the dead. They could be the Medium, Fingerprinter, or Disguiser.

Consigliere - Your target is taking a look at the dead ones. They must be the Fingerprinter!

---

Messages -

"You have decided to take a look at ___."

"You have changed your mind."

"The fingerprints on ___ trace back to one of three people, the possible murderers could be ___, ___, or ___."

---

Achievements!

Grave Robber? - Win one game as the Fingerprinter. TP5

I can't put my finger on it... - Win 5 games as the Fingerprinter. TP5

No print is alike. - Win 10 games as the Fingerprinter. TP10

Forensic Science - Win 25 games as the Fingerprinter. TP25

Just a science class. - Investigate a dead person's body.

Stolen from the museum. - Investigate a Vampire's corpse.

Important Autopsy - Investigate a Mayor's corpse.

Wash your hands! - Investigate a Doctor's corpse.