The Vocalist (MUST READ ROLE!)

Alignment: Neutral (Not Sure.)

Summary: A singer who uses their voice to influence others.

Abilities: Visit someone at night, sing them a song which either calms them or angers them.

Night Immunity: None.

Attack: None.

Goal: Survive Until The End Of The Game.

Wins With: Everyone.

Information: Basically, this role can visit someone at night and sing them a calming or angering song. The Vocalist must select their target during the daytime.

Calming songs will roleblock the target and remove any immunity they may have. (Except Invincibility.)

Angering songs will remove any special ability the target may have and for a night they'll instead be forced to attack someone using a Powerful attack.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is not suspicious.

Investigator: Your target disrupts others! They could be an Escort, Consort, Transporter, or Vocalist.

Consigliere: Your target uses their voice on others! They must be a Vocalist!

Sample Texts:

You have decided to sing ____ a ____ song when night comes.

You have changed your mind.

You have instead decided to sing ____ a ____ song when night comes.

Target Sample Texts:

A Vocalist is singing you a calming song! You decide to sleep comfortably and not use any ability you have. Your immunity has been removed as well.

A Vocalist is singing you a calming song! You decide to sleep comfortably and not use any ability you have. Your Invincibility has been kept, though.

A Vocalist is singing you an angering song! You have broken out into a rage and will slaughter someone of your choice. If you don't select anyone, you'll attack at random tonight.

You have decided to slaughter ____.

You have changed your mind.

You have instead decided to slaughter ____.

Town Sample Text:

____ was slaughtered by a music influenced individual last night!

Target's Target Sample Text:

You were slaughtered by a music influenced individual!

Achievements:

Performance. - Win One Game As The Vocalist. - TP5.

Encore! - Win Five Games As The Vocalist. - TP10.

ENCORE! - Win Ten Games As The Vocalist. - TP25.

Pop Star. - Win Twenty-Five Games As The Vocalist. - TP50.

Totally Controlled. - Sing A Target An Anger Song On The Same Night They Get Controlled By A Witch. - TP10.

Pop Culture. - Sing A Target A Song Four Times In A Game. - TP10.