Bandit

Alignment: Neutral (Evil)

Summary: A thief on the run, determined to eliminate the town.

Abilities: Each night, select someone to rob. If successful, you will role block them and mimic their ability the next night, as well as gaining any Defense they have the next night only. You can rob another person after performing a previous target's ability in one night. You cannot rob the same person twice in a row. If anyone visits your target, you will kill the visitors, but not the target. The Bandit will not be able to rob Unique Town roles successfully.

Attributes: Role Block Immunity.

Unique: Yes.

Attack: None.

Defense: None.

Goal: Live to see the Town lose the game.

Wins With: Everyone Except Town.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is the Bandit!

Investigator: Your target could be a Vigilante, Veteran, Mafioso, Pirate, Ambusher, or Bandit.

Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target dashes through the town, stealing anything that could be of use.

Example:

Benny, the Investigator, is minding his own business until Tim, the Bandit shows up to rob Benny. Benny is role blocked and knows they were robbed. Now let's say that Mary, the Doctor, shows up at Benny's house to heal Benny. Tim will deal a Basic to Mary and will still perform their usual night ability, leaving Benny unharmed.

The next night, Tim will be able to investigate someone. After doing so, he can target another person to rob, but it cannot be Benny until the following night.

Achievements:

Put The Money In The Bag! - Win 1 Game As The Bandit. - MP20.

The Western Robber. - Win 5 Games As The Bandit. - MP20.

Not Just Any Cowboy. - Win 10 Games As The Bandit. - MP40.

Pirate Of The West. - Win 25 Games As The Bandit. - MP100.

Shooting A Threat. - Kill A Sheriff. - MP20.

High Noon. - Kill Four People As The Bandit. - MP40.

Lore:

The Bandit busted into the Vigilante's house with almost no warning. Almost instantly, the Vigilante snatched their gun and pointed it at the intruder. The Bandit raised their eyebrows as the Vigilante kept their determined face.

"Sorry, Amigo." the Bandit said through sudden snickers.

"Hand me a weapon of yours." the Bandit said, pulling out two pistols from their holsters.

The Vigilante kept a bold face. "I shall not let you get your thief hands on any weapon there is." the Vigilante said.

Almost charismatic sounding, the Bandit spoke: "I don't want any lives lost tonight."

The Vigilante lowered their gun a little and took caution in giving the Bandit a single bullet and a small rifle. "I better see an evildoer die soon. I'm watching you." the Vigilante said.

"Gracia-" the Bandit said, only to be cut off by the Vampire Hunter busting in.

"You came into the wrong house." the Bandit said, pulling both triggers of his two pistols on the Vampire Hunter.

As the shots rang out, outside, the Sheriff who was speed walking the cool streets of Salem went wide-eyed. He had recognized the Bandit's signature gunfire in a heartbeat.