Joke Role - Super Janitor

Alignment: Mafia (Deception)

Summary: A sanitation expert working for organized crime.

Abilities: Choose a person to clean at night. When the person dies, their last will will not be shown and they will not have their role revealed. This can take place even if the target dies a night later after being cleaned.

Attributes: If your target dies their role and last will not be revealed to the Town. All of the Mafia members will be able to see the cleaned target's role and last will. You may only perform up to 4 cleanings.

Unique: No.

Attack: None.

Defense: Basic.

Goal: Kill anyone who doesn't submit to the Mafia.

Wins With/Must Kill/Can Spare: Mafia Win Conditions.

Investigative Results:

Sheriff: Your target is a member of the Mafia!

Investigator: Your target could be a Medium, Janitor, Super Janitor, or Retributionist. (Adds Necromancer And Trapper If In Coven Expansion.)

Consigliere/Super Consigliere/Witch/CL/PM: Your target cleans up people even if they're not dead. They must be a Super Janitor.

Achievements:

Super Custodian. - Win 1 Game As The Super Janitor. - MP20.

Super Clean As A Whistle. - Win 5 Games As The Super Janitor. - MP20.

Super Neat As A Button. - Win 10 Games As The Super Janitor. - MP40.

Super Sanitary Duty. - Win 25 Games As The Super Janitor. - MP100.

Super On Strike. - Win The Game Without Cleaning Anyone. - MP20.

Super Impossible! - Manage to clean yourself. - MP100.

Lore:

The Super Godfather turned to the Super Mafioso. "Now who will clean the body?" he asked. The Super Janitor shot out of his seat and hollered "I'LL GET THE TOUGH STAINS OUT!" The Godfather smirked.

Then the Mafia had a ton of claim space after a while and won on Day 4 because they're ridiculously powerful.