Gamemode - Hot Potato

In this gamemode, there is a "hot potato" that will blow up whoever has it when its timer is up. The person that blows up will die instantly. No exceptions.

The game starts off with 15 players like normal, except one of them has the hot potato, and knows it. They'll have to pass it on by visiting someone or being visited by someone. If the person with the hot potato is caught in a trap, they won't pass it on to anyone unless someone visits them.

If the person with the hot potato dies in a way other than blowing up from the hot potato, (Basically, lynching.) a new hot potato will be given to a random person that will blow up at the same time as the hot potato before.

The first hot potato is scheduled to blow up on night 3 or 4. (Randomization will do the job.)

Once the first hot potato explodes, the second hot potato will instantly be given to a random player.

The second hot potato is scheduled to blow up on night 6.

Once the second hot potato explodes, the third hot potato will instantly be given to yet another random player.

The third hot potato is scheduled to blow up on night 8.

Role List:

Town

Jailor.

Mayor.

Veteran.

Bodyguard.

Trapper.

2 Town Investigatives.

1 Town Killing.

1 Town Support.

Mafia

Godfather.

Mafioso.

1 Random Mafia.

Neutral

Witch.

Jester.

Survivor.